2017 Winter Solstice (Xmas / December Bdays Festivities)

• 2017 Winter Solstice (Xmas / December Bdays Festivities)

• *She nervously heads towards Myuu.* Hold on a sec sis Myuu! I’ll hand that to you. *She carefully takes the hot chocolate and give it to her. Once Myuu is comfortable Tessa joins sis Mei and grandmother Akane dancing while decorating.* This is fun! *she giggles and twirls her braid.*

• *She is glad to have the hot chocolate in her hands.* Domo arigato! *She smiles* Happy Holidays my lovely family!

• Luna Leviachan ~BeliaDevilukean SugarDemon~

December 8, 2017 at 6:51 am

*Dances her way into the room wearing a pink santa hat. She giggles and grabs some marshmallows and carefully puts them in Myuu’s cup.* Mama Myuu! *she sits next to her.* I announced at the last dinner that I have become preggies too! Of course it will be a while before I have my child if all goes well. I’ll stay with you in case you need to head to the hospital or anything. Just let me know anything you need! The room looks so fully decorated! I love it! Happy Holidays family! *She would smile as she turned around to look at everyone.*

• Domo arigato Leviachan doll! *she smiles* I’m so happy to hear you’re going to have a child with Alvaro! Congratulations again! I remember you mentioned it during the dinner chaos. *she giggles* The room looks beautiful! Absolutely!

• Star Satanachia ~AstreaDevilukean SugarDemon~

December 8, 2017 at 7:40 am

*Wide grin as she walks into the room.* Well hell! Sure is festive in here! *She helps clean up anything that isn’t necessary in the room so everyone can chill, dance and talk. She then swipes her palms together to show she’s done.* The place looks great! *She brings the whip cream over and puts some in Myuu and Leviachan’s hot cocoas.* Gotta have the whip cream too! *she laughs* UUF oh boy, this will be a sugar overload! *She goes to hug the family members already there.* Happy Winter Solstice!! xoxo

• Tamaki HayashiSakata 💚 TerribleTornadoSucreSpiritus

December 9, 2017 at 3:31 am

*Walks into the room with a little christmas dress on.* Happy Holidays family! *She looks at everyone and blushes a bit feeling the warmth of family she always wanted.*

• Kyo-Ichigo Sohma Rokudo (Daidaiiro SugarDemon)

December 9, 2017 at 6:24 am

*After being hugged several times. Kyo-Ichigo sat close to the Christmas tree being decorated.* DAMN YOU ALL!!! Cut that out already! Why you… GRRR! *vein pops and eye twitches* Yeah yeah happy holidays! Geesh!

// art by BAKAusagi150 on DeviantArt //

• Neliel Tristezza deSpada (MidoriSucreSpiritus)

December 9, 2017 at 7:10 am

*Nel got to the mansion in time to put some gifts under the tree. She then saw Kyo-Ichigo and squealed. She lay on her belly, pulled Kyo-Ichigo in cat form towards her and gave him kisses. She then grabbed some more decorations and put them on him.* KAWAIIIII!!
    *She then turns to the family.* Happy Holidays! Love you all!

• Tsumugu Kinagase Kondo (ShotgunSugarBeast)

December 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! *jumps into the room in his speedos.* Oh? You mean, you wanted me to wear a Christmas suit, not my birthday suit! *blinks*

• Tatewaki Kuno (NarcissisticSugarDemon)

December 12, 2017 at 6:19 am

*He enters the room and is about to give season greetings* Haaaap *He sees Tsumugu, takes out his kendo stick and chases him abound the house.* Show a glimmer of decency young one!! *Then the phones rings and he picks it up.* Kuno’s Majestic Estate! *listens* Oh hehe Gintoki nephew! It’s you! Rika chan found my precious daughter Noloty! Ahh this is cause to celebrate! *He hangs up. He puts his kendo stick away and picks up the phone again.* I need an order of 200 dozen roses! *growls* No, this is not a crank call! It is I, Tatewaki Kuno! I”m rich! How dare you question me man! Bring those roses or I’ll get you fired! *He hangs up the phone and announces it to everyone.* My daughter Noloty has been found! Let us celebrate! Happy Holidays family!

• *Momo was still on shinigami duty but she peaked in through the window and smiles* Merry Christmas family! *she would smile and then fly off as she would try to return a little later.*

• *Laughing and smiling she hugs Mei. She looks at family and smiles warmly. She sees Tsumugu and Tatewaki and giggles watching them run around the mansion. She stops dancing long enough to have some of the hot cocoa.*

• Happy Birthday to all those born in December! And Happy Holidays to the most beautiful family in the universe 😉
    I love you all!

• Koenma Jr. Prince Daioh (RegalSucreSpiritus)

December 14, 2017 at 4:29 am

*Prince Koenma was enjoying more time at the mansion. With the special family dinner in November and now the December festivities. He was feeling the warmth that he missed so often. He took one of the mugs with marshmallow filled hot fudge cocoa and sat back holding a peppermint stick, he used the stick to slightly stir his cocoa drink and then sat back to watch family and enjoy it.* Happy Holidays! Love you always family! You’ve been incredible! *he smiles*

• Leukocyte King Sakata (RoyalSugarDemon)

December 14, 2017 at 2:27 pm

*Laughs when he sees Kyo-Ichigo decorated like a xmas tree.* You could be a treasure yet Kyo-Ichigo! hahahaha

Viewing 16 - 30 of 144 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now