2017 Winter Solstice (Xmas / December Bdays Festivities)

• 2017 Winter Solstice (Xmas / December Bdays Festivities)

• Kasumi Tendo Higurashi-NoTaisho (SacredMikoSugarDemon)

December 3, 2017 at 10:12 pm

Christmas and December Birthday Parties taking place in this Winter Solstice!!

• Kasumi Tendo Higurashi-NoTaisho (SacredMikoSugarDemon)

December 3, 2017 at 10:18 pm

*Kasumi remained at home. She wanted to make sure that the family would return to the spirit of the holidays at home. * Happy SuperMoon Sunday minna! Time to decorate for Christmas! *She smiles as she starts too decorate the Christmas tree with Catherine.* @kyasarin

• *Akane decided to stay home and help bring down the boxes with all the xmas ornaments and displays out. She would head to the dojo later. She wanted to stay home longer and could exercise outside around the empire. She turned on the tv and “Simply KPop” was on so she could dance while bringing down the boxes from storage.*
    Kasumi, I’ll get the boxes! *she rolled up her sleeves.*

• Kyoko Otonashi-Godai (DulceSugarDemon)

December 4, 2017 at 3:11 am

*Singing along to the songs she heard coming from the television set. She would put up the stockings and decorate the mantle with candles.* I’m glad to stay home too but we do eventually have to decorate the tree within the empire!

• Ageha d’Rokudo ~CherryShinigamiSugarDemon~

December 4, 2017 at 3:18 am

*returns home from sheparding souls. She sits on one of the lounge chairs to watch her sisters and smiles.* I’ve had a lot of work today! *she opens the boxes.* But I shall help you anyway. *She goes over and hands Kyoko some stockings.* The tree at the empire will look beautiful. It’s grown a great deal!

• Lum **CuteOniAlienSugarDemon**

December 4, 2017 at 6:42 am

Sisters! *She flies over to them and hugs them. She then helps to look through the decoration sin the boxes.* I’ll help you put these up and then I’ll fly over the christmas tree in the empire and decorate it with plenty of tinsel! *She giggles* This should be fun!

• Shampoo Miu ^AmazonQueenSugarDemon^

December 4, 2017 at 7:23 am

*Holding a tray, Shampoo enters the room.* Hi ya! I made too to delicious hot chocolate for everyone !! *she puts it down on the table and there are peppermint sticks, whip cream and plenty of marshmallows.*

• *Tired from all the missions she had gone on with her twin brother Hiro, Sakurako was glad to be able to rest on the couch and watch her family put up the holiday decorations. The different scents of pine, pepper, hot chocolate made her relax and hearing the family talk and laugh, and the sound of the music made her feel right at home.*

• Leukocyte King Sakata (RoyalSugarDemon)

December 4, 2017 at 10:38 pm

*Returns home and sits down to look at some of the boxes.* Hmm, this one has my name on it! Could it be a treasure box?

• Hinata Adeena Hyuga-Uzumakii

December 4, 2017 at 10:55 pm

Hiruto: -he entered and looked around seeing all the decorations being put up- I-I should give them s-some help -He picks up some and starts decorating as he actually hadn’t been informed yet about his mother’s condition-

• Bon Ryuuji Suguro Kondo (AriaDragoonSugarBeast)

December 5, 2017 at 6:28 am

Hi minna! *He then looks at Leuko and laughs.* Uncle still searching for that treasure huh! Hi Hiruto! You’re all grown up! *He organizes the boxes to make it easier for everyone to decorate. Takes a peppermint cane and puts it in his mouth.* Love these!

• Sougo Kyouya SadisticSugarDemon Okita

December 5, 2017 at 6:57 am

*All dressed up and ready to decorate.* Nice tree! I’ll help out too!

• *She smiles* Brother Sougo! Nice outfit! *she puts garlands around him and giggles. She then takes a cup of hot cocoa and sips it.* Mmmm, how I love this!

• Hei Tian Hua (MoonPeony黑月SugarFang)

December 8, 2017 at 6:02 am

*She also took a cup of hot chocolate and take a sip of it.* Mmmm! This is the best hot chocolate I ever had! *She then put the hot chocolate down to help get the ornaments out of the boxes for the tree. As she was helping, the song ‘Likely’ by Twice came up on the Simply Kpop that her grandma Akane had on.* Ah! I know the dance to this song! *She would put the box down and pull her grandma Akane with her to the front of the TV to dance with her.* Come on grandma! You look good! **She was wearing overall and have her up in a regular pony tail, which made her dance all out.**

• *As Myuu entered the room she could feel the festive spirit of family and she couldn’t help but giggle as she watched grandmommy Akane and sis Mei dancing.* Kawaii! *She carefully made her way to a couch close to the tree where she could sit and put up some ornaments. Her womb was pretty big now and she couldn’t reach the hot chocolate on the table.* Oh dear! *she blushes*

Viewing 1 - 15 of 144 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now