2017 Winter Solstice (Xmas / December Bdays Festivities)

• 2017 Winter Solstice (Xmas / December Bdays Festivities)

• Rin HottotouchSugarFang OkumuraSakata

December 14, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Happy Birthday to all Born in this wonderful month of December. * Went help his family decorate the mansion as he was humming Christmas Music. He had Daichi close by in a play pin to keep an eye on him.

• Yoichi BattySugarDemon Hiruma

December 16, 2017 at 12:21 am

YA HA! Happy Freakin’ Holidays to my kick ass family!!!
    *he smiles and then takes a seat, he makes sure to grab a cup of cocoa. He hopes his wife can finish delivering babies so he can be with her huddled up and cozy next to the fireplace for Christmas.*
    @savvydemonflameyukii

• Hinata Adeena Hyuga-Uzumakii

December 16, 2017 at 12:49 am

-she entered after having had a few days rest at the maternity ward, as she wanted to be of use again, as she carried Shiina in her arms.She seen all the decorations and smiled softly- H-Happy holidays e-everyone -she giggles as she hears Shiina cooing in agreement- Sh-Shiina says happy holidays too -she looks to Naruto who had came in with them-
    @narutokyuubishadowlightuzumakii

• Rintoki BlueFlameSugarDemon OkumuraSakata

December 16, 2017 at 12:52 am

*Rintoki had arrived at home with brother Night. He then met up with brother Yukio and they got busy putting Christmas gifts under the tree for their families. Rintoki then sat at his wife Myuu’s feet.* Oi! Did everyone see all the roses uncle Kuno got for auntie Noloty? *he then looks around.* Are mommy Helena, daddy Gin and auntie Noloty back yet? I heard they found auntie Noloty already!
    That’s cause for plenty of celebration!
    *He sees the hot cocoa he’s been longing for that his grandmother and grandaunties made. He happily grabs the thick chocolaty drink filled with marshmallows and with a peppermint stick to use as as spoon.* Mmm this is the life! oh yeah! Domo arigato for all the birthday wishes!! And Happy Birthday to all family members who were born in December just like us!
    @azureflamesoul

• Rintoki BlueFlameSugarDemon OkumuraSakata

December 16, 2017 at 1:08 am

*Leans over and kisses his sis/sis-in-law Ali on the cheek.* Eternal thank you for loving my twin Yukio XD
    @candycandyali

• Hibiki Ganaha Sakata (SapphireSugarFang)

December 16, 2017 at 1:40 am

*~ Arrives home a little after her brother’s Night, Rintoki,and Rin with gifts and her dog. She smiled seeing all her loved ones that gathered there . Placed the gifts she got them under the tree. *Merry Christmas to all, Happy Winter Solstice,and also Happy Birthday all December Babies!!!!

• Oh hey sis Hibiki! You just got here too 🙂 *Kaname was glad to be home with family. She had arrived to celebrate December birthdays and Holiday Cheer.* Happy Holidays and Happy Birthday December babies! *she giggles as she puts the cake on the table and immediately Tessa wants to blow out the candles.* Hahah come on sis! Leave some for the rest of us who were December born!
    *turns around with her arms in the air.* I LOOOOVE YOU FAMILY!!!!!!!

@tessatestarossa

• Sis Kaname! I want cake!! *she tries to blow out the candles.* Merry Xmas and Happy Birthday to you and to me. *she giggles* I love you family!

• Kasumi Tendo Higurashi-NoTaisho (SacredMikoSugarDemon)

December 16, 2017 at 7:35 am

*Kasumi smiles watching the family. Out the window she sees familiar figures approaching.* Oh dear! I better make more hot cocoa and even some chai tea would be delightful. *heads to the kitchen.*

• Erin Himiko Heita (CherishedPrincessShadowLight)

December 16, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Erin giggles as she runs in and waves at everyone happily. “Happy Christmas!” She smiles and sees all the decorations. “Pretty! Erin want to help put the rest up!”

• Inuyassha SavageSugarDemonDog

December 16, 2017 at 10:01 pm

*he picks up Erin so she can put the star on the top of the christmas tree. He smiles and looks at her.* You’ve grown so much little one. I don’t know if you remember me. I’m your great great grandpa Inu! *he smiles and then turns around putting her behind his neck and smiling at family.* Yo! Happy Holidays! It’s great to be home with everyone! Happy Birthday to our December family members! *he then puts Erin down near Kyo-Ichigo who’s still in cat form and heads over to sit by his wife Kasumi making himself nice and cozy so he could enjoy the family warmth in the room and the love of his wife.* Oh yeah! I just saw Helena and Gin on the roof, they should be coming inside soon. Noloty and Rika must be getting dressed. Hopefully they’ll see Kuno’s roses. *laughs*

• Erin Himiko Heita (CherishedPrincessShadowLight)

December 17, 2017 at 1:10 am

Erin giggles as she is picked up and places the star carefully upon the tree. “Hai Erin remember great great grandpa Inu!” She smiles as she is sat upon his shoulders for a little, before she is placed back down on the ground. She then looks around. “Where did Shiro go?” She had left her puppy at Talented Arts when she was looking around.

• Kamui PsychoSugarDemon Yato Chi

December 17, 2017 at 4:13 am

Tch I feel so gay in this outfit! *creepy smile* Oh well! Anything for family! Merry F**kin’ Christmas! *tilts his head* ‘k!

• Kamui PsychoSugarDemon Yato Chi

December 17, 2017 at 4:16 am

Oh! *he opens his santa coat and pulls out a puppy.* I believe this is your puppy. *he hands it to Erin and then heads over to the couch, plops down and grabs some hot chocolate and twirls a peppermint stick.*

• Hi! Merry Christmas family! *she walks in*

Viewing 31 - 45 of 144 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now