Mother’s Day Celebration 2018

• Mother’s Day Celebration 2018

• Joseph Joestar (RippleGeniusGalactoseBestiarusz)

May 15, 2018 at 3:03 am

Lucky us! Look at all those sweets! *he finds Helena and smiles* Happy Mother’s Day Helena! Nice party you’ve got here. *picking up lots of plates of delicious deserts* The combinations and options are endless! OH MY GOD! There’s so delicious!!!!

• Good grief old man! Leave some for the rest of the people here. *he walks over to Helena and bows, then tips his hat.* Sorry about that! I guess he was starving. Can’t believe he’s my old man. Tch! Anywayz, Happy Mother’s Day Helena! We came to see you and we see your family just keeps growing!

• Koenma Jr. Prince Daioh (RegalSucreSpiritus)

May 15, 2018 at 4:21 am

*Prince Koenma had shown up with Botan who was roaming around getting her hands on the cakes and stuff. Koenma walks over to Helena.* Cousin! I’m glad I came to see you! Happy Mother’s Day! We’ve been through a lot together and it looks like we are all going to go through a lot more. But since we all have each other and you unite us with your motherly kindness, I think we’ll survive. 😉 *hands her a bouquet of roses.* From me and Botan!

• Mephisto FaustianSugarDemon Pheles Sakata

May 15, 2018 at 4:44 am

Schönen Muttertag!!!!

• Natsuru Kaito AzureSugarDemon Senou-Saotome

May 15, 2018 at 5:33 am

Happy Mother’s Day Ladies! *he practically sang the words as he entered. Then he went over to his sis Helena.* Hope you’re having a wonderful mother’s day celebration sis! *hands her some roses*

• Soji Azuma LilacSugarDemon Okita Godai

May 15, 2018 at 5:47 am

Hugs and kisses to all those who celebrate on mother’s day! *he says as he smile and enters the shop. Then he heads for straight for his sis Helena as he’s pulling a few flowers along.* My lovely sis! Happy Mother’s Day! I do believe these are for you.

• Emilia {AncientQueenSugarFang} Sakata De’Shu

May 15, 2018 at 7:31 am

Mom! *Emilia ran into the bakery holding golden roses for her mother as she wanted to surprise her for mothers day. She hugged her in tears so happy to see her* “Happy Mother’s Day!”

• Komachi Hakurei{IceMiko}

May 15, 2018 at 8:26 am

-+-Walks in holding a single red rose she handed to lady Helena-+- happy mother’s day to you and all others here.

• Reiko SakataYuusuke { FaeDragonPrincessSugarFang}

May 15, 2018 at 6:44 pm

* Walked in thinking of her mom on this special day. Struggling to hold back the tears that wanted to erupt. Greets everyone holding a picture that had different ones of her mother. Wished them all a Happy Mother’s day Especially her own and Grandmother Helena. I hope you have a terrific day grandma Helena!! Mom….wherever you are Happy Mother’s Day. I miss you so much!! Went off to be alone a moment holding the picture close to her heart.

• Koga NoireLycanSugarDemon Yōrō

May 15, 2018 at 8:14 pm

*walks in with a bouquet of roses, scratches the back of his head and walks over to his niece Helena.* Happy Mother’s Day beautiful!

• Wishing Happy Mother’s Day (this month) to all the ladies of our family!! (rp & rl)!

*he walks over to Helena was a bouquet of tuplips and irises.* I figured you had roses already. *winks at her* Happy Mother’s Day niece Helena! *he gives her a strong hug* Arigato for your words of support! Keep our family strong! *he kisses her cheeks*

• *he walks up to his sis Helena and tenderly hugs her. He smiles as he’s glad to see her face.* Happy Mother’s Day sis! It’s great to be here with you again!

@sweetsugardemon

• Happy Mother’s Day minna!

• Shuhei Saotome ‡ SanguineVampyruszSugarDemon

May 16, 2018 at 6:51 am

*practically pushes Toshizo aside so he can see his sis.* Sis Helena! Hey beautiful! Happy Mother’s Day! *he hugs her.* So how do you like the party? @sweetsugardemon

*Waves to the rest of the family.* Hey minna! Happy Mother’s Day!

• Konekomaru Miwa

May 16, 2018 at 9:29 am

“Hope you all don’t mind that I dropped in, but Happy mother’s day to all the mothers [rl&rp]!

Viewing 106 - 120 of 137 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now