Mother’s Day Celebration 2018

• Mother’s Day Celebration 2018

• Kanna Kumai Maid Dragon

May 16, 2018 at 3:19 pm

* Was at the bakery hearing all the wishes of mother’s day. It made her smile wanting to get in on it too. Brings in heart shaped chocolate boxes along with roses handing them out. * Happy Mother’s Day all mommy’s irl and rp. Thank you all for being so nice and kind to Kanna. You’ve shown me that it’s possible to fit in somewhere.

• Helena SweetSeraphimDeaSugarDemon Okumura-Sakata

Organizer
    May 16, 2018 at 9:32 pm

*Helena was surprised by the amount of guests and the large number of roses in her shop that were given to her and the other mothers. she had them displayed outside the bakery where all could appreciate them. She blushed as she was hugged and given gifts that she was not expecting. * Oh my my domo arigato minna! Every single gift if precious to me! You are all precious to me!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the other ladies here who are lovely mothers as well! (RP & RL)

*She giggles* Rintoki son! You did a lot of baking! I’m glad you are so skilled in the kitchen. Arigato son, for bringing everyone together!

Edwardo, I do hope to see more, I heard about the brunch! That will be so much fun for all of us.

*She watches as Erin gives her mother Rose chan a gift and sees the beautiful decorative banners that have been placed all over the shop.* Arigato minna for helping to decorate the shop for mother’s day too!

*She smiles* Rock san, I’m glad you made it but did you break out again? where is your partner. *she giggles*

I appreciate all your lovely words, also I’m glad to see some new faces! *she goes over and hugs them.* Don’t hesitate to enjoy the free samples here and you’re welcomed to our parties. Don’t be shy we love to see everyone happy and enjoying themselves!

*She giggles at the two plush bunnies from Ginkachi and Ginnoji* Oh my my! I love them!

*She hears Botan and giggles* Oh my my! The woman of the hour? Me? *blushes*

*She sees the note from Elizabethu and she pats his head lightly.* Arigato!

Ginko, I look forward to going to the city and shopping with you and the other ladies. Oh no Hikari, you don’t have to kneel! *blushes*

*She is most surprised to find the gods had also visited the bakery and was taken aback when meeting Balder. She walks over to the gods and bows* I”m honored you are all here!

*Then the hugs continued as Helena was completely overwhelmed* Oh my my! *Suddenly her husband kisses her* Gin love, this is so amazing! *she says after she gets his kiss and stares into his eyes lovingly.*

Those are such beautiful roses Rika chan! Domo arigato! so colorful! *Puts them in the middle of the display.

*Enjoys hugs and love from her grandhchildren and great grandchildren as well. She was glad to see Nox and Summa among the family, quiet as they were, she could tell they were comfortable.

*She would kiss her son Tetsuya’s eyes* Save your tears for later my little love! *she takes the roses and smells them.* They are dark but they smell so sweet.

*Helena was putting the crystal roses she was getting from some family members and winks at Mato when she hands her the blue one.* Kawaii! Arigato!

*She then notices an orchid with a note.* Oh my my! Rinoa! *she looks around* Where did she go? How kind of her! hehe

*She was happy to see the Joestars had decided to attend the party too and greeted them as they came over to her.* Arigato!

Irises and tuplips too! *she smiles* All these beautiful flowers will make my bakery look so much more cheerful! I love them all! Arigato! *she kept the crystal ones to take them home.*

*She was then surprised to see Emilia. *hugs her* Oh my my! You’re here!! I’m so glad you were able to make it here safely.

Hai Reiko chan! I miss my lovely Mio too!

*She walks over to Miwa and gives him a hug.* Of course we don’t mind!

Organizer
    May 16, 2018 at 9:33 pm

*she giggles as she sees Kanna with a box of chocolates bigger than her.* Domo arigato dear! *hugs her*

• Kanna Kumai Maid Dragon

May 16, 2018 at 9:52 pm

You’re most welcome….*Hugged her back with the biggest smile.*

• Aikuro Mikisuugi {BlueStreakSugarFang}

May 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

“Oh yeah! Happy Mother’s day to all lovely ladies of the GrandSugarClan that I have the honor of knowing and everyone else out there! {Rl and Rp} *He said as he walked inside with Ryuko dressed in the fibers he made out of just roses and he kissed Lady Helena’s hand, the second most beautiful woman in his life and he looked at Ryuko with a smile* “Happy special Mother’s day lovely Lady Helena!”

Organizer
    May 18, 2018 at 2:06 pm

*She smiles* Arigato Aikuro! Make sure you are taking good care of that number 1 of yours. *she winks at him.* I’m glad you could make it and bring her along. I love that dress you made for her.

• switched

May 19, 2018 at 6:54 pm

*Jaku-Kousei walked inside and smiled as he saw his sisters and sisters in law and most of all his mother so beautiful on this special day he went and around hugging them before reaching Helena he saved the most beautiful gem for last knowing his sisters understood this* Happy Mother’s day mommy Helena! And the same to you all out there. “

• Hi brother! what a nice surprise! Mommy Helena will love that. *he hands him a plate with cake.* Here! Saved you a piece!

• switched

May 19, 2018 at 8:53 pm

*Smiled as he took the cake setting it aside to hug his brother* Hello there Ginno, I have returned home and what a nice surprise thank you.

• Happy Mother’s Day!! *Brings out ice cream and waffles for everyone.* Hey since you’re here minna! Enjoy! There are all on the house! Also, we have juice pitchers on the counter and we can always make milkshakes and smoothies! Oh and auntie Red! Happy Birthday to you as well! @winter-rose-24

• Yay!

• Ataru Rei Moroboshi (PervySugarDemon)

May 27, 2018 at 1:46 am

Feliz Dia de las Madres as las mujeres bella de mi clan 😉

• Yuriko Shimizu Okumura{BlueLilieseSugarFang}

May 28, 2018 at 2:45 pm

*She giggled as she went to her grandmommy Helena and hugs her* Happy mommy day to you and all my aunties who are mommies too. *She then went around and looked for her mom Aura* @whitedemonsoul

• Rin HottotouchSugarFang OkumuraSakata

May 28, 2018 at 2:50 pm

*Seen his daughter picking her up placing her on his shoulders.*How about we look for her together?

• Satzuki ElricTestarossa {WhisperedRoseSugarFang}

June 4, 2018 at 11:06 pm

“Happy mothers day mommy!” *She hugged her mother Tessa tight then giggled giving her some edible sugar candy roses after putting a yellow rose in her hair then she went hug her grandmother*

Viewing 121 - 135 of 137 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now