Mother’s Day Celebration 2018

• Mother’s Day Celebration 2018

• Rintoki BlueFlameSugarDemon OkumuraSakata

Organizer
    May 11, 2018 at 4:49 am

*At the bakery, the staff was working to quickly set up things for Mother’s Day (or Month) Celebration! The event would be to celebrate all mothers and to commemorate mothers that were no longer with them. The bakery was busy with everyone decorating, baking, helping customers, cleaning up, music and joy. And Banners were hung inside and out saying…* “Happy Mother’s Day! We appreciate you every single day!

• Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and especially mommy Helena and my wife Ali! *he hugs them both and hands them each a rose.* There will be more gifts when we get home!

• Yoichi BattySugarDemon Hiruma

May 11, 2018 at 5:53 am

YA HAAAA! Let’s celebrate! *he greets everyone there.* Happy Freakin MOM’S Day! *he hugs Helena and Yukiko* Especially to the woman I love the most in my life!

• *She smiles and hugs Yoichi and then hugs her  mother Helena.* Domo arigato Yoichi hun! *looks at her mother Helena.* Happy Mother’s Day! You’re in for such a treat. *she smiles and then winks*

• Erin Himiko Heita (CherishedPrincessShadowLight)

May 11, 2018 at 6:44 am

Erin runs in and places a box on the counter, before sitting at a table giggling. “Happy mommy’s day!”

• Leukocyte King Sakata (RoyalSugarDemon)

May 11, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Beautiful! I shall bring my wife Tama. You young ones are so thoughtful. This should be fun.

• Kogi Sakata (KogitsunemaruSugarDemon)

May 11, 2018 at 1:43 pm

*Kogi strings up banners and helps place ornaments with roses and tulips all over the bakery (inside and out).*
    Happy Mother’s Day to all the ladies who are moms! (RL & RP) but especially to all the beautiful mommies of my beloved GrandSugarClan! *he would smile tenderly*

• Tsumugu Kinagase Kondo (ShotgunSugarBeast)

May 11, 2018 at 2:27 pm

*He walks in and looks around.* I see nothing escapes you. This is a great set up. I’ll help out too! *He then takes out some roses and hands them to Helena.* Happy Mother’s Day beautiful Helena mom! You took me in and I’ll never forget to appreciate that! @sweetsugardemon

• Happy Mommy’s Day to all ladies who are mothers! *he smiles then hugs his mother Satanachia.* Happy Mother’s Day mommy! Arigato for being my guidance and strength! @satanachia

• Xerxes & Zerzes (RebelSugarDemons)

May 11, 2018 at 4:13 pm

*Both Xerxes and Zerzes would bow and then stand straight up and smile. The went around wishing all the mothers that came to the celebration a Happy Mother’s Day but they were especially proud of the Mother’s of the GrandSugarClan.*

• Honey OkumuraSakata-Morinozuka (HoneyCakeSugarDemon)

May 11, 2018 at 5:34 pm

I LOVE THESE PARTIES!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Mother’s Day mommy Helena!!!

• Happy Birthday to all the lovely ladies who are part of the beautiful thing called motherhood! And *he turns to Helena and bows, kissing her hand.* Arigato! You are the most beautiful woman in my life! And I appreciate how you welcomed me to the family with open arms! Happy Mother’s Day mommy Helena!

• Rock ^RowdyGalactoseBestiarusz^

May 11, 2018 at 6:22 pm

Ladies! Have a wonderful Mother’s Day Celebration! And Lady Helena! Arigato! You’re one beautiful, kind and cool lady! Swoop me off my feet by giving me free food when I was hungry! I owe ya big time 😉 Stay hot!

• *Tamaki was happy to see everyone.* HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY To all the MOMMYS! *she yelled and then ran into Tama’s arms.* Happy Mother’s Day mommy Tama! Arigato for making me your daughter! I’m so happy now! *handed her some crystal green roses she purchased in the city with her allowance.*

• *Yumiko had walked inside the cafe and saw the entire area had been set up with decorations and treats were laid out of all kinds. She held a small bouquet of emerald frosted edible roses she made from candy sugar and handed them to her mother, the most amazing woman in her life beside her aunt Helena. She hugged her mother and kissed her cheek telling her happy mothers day then she went to her aunt and handed her some blue sugar roses she made for her also* “Happy mothers day to my mommy and auntie Helena i love you both so much. Happy mommy day to all other mothers of our grand family clan too.”

Viewing 1 - 15 of 137 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now