2016 Family & Guest Winter Solstice / Christmas Gathering

• 2016 Family & Guest Winter Solstice / Christmas Gathering

• Koga NoireLycanSugarDemon Yōrō

December 27, 2016 at 6:49 am

*Koga found a spot between the tree and the fireplace. The warmth of heir new place was so inviting that he curled up there to catch some zzzZZzzs while listening to the comfortable sounds of his family talking and joking around.*

• Leukocyte King Sakata (RoyalSugarDemon)

December 27, 2016 at 3:58 pm

*looking around suspiciously as he takes down a great number of mistletoes.* I shall not have cousin Noloty trying to kiss me with her poisonous lips on a holiday!! This noble king will take care of this matter. *sneaks away as he buries them in the back yard and comes back to take down more but looks around quickly to make sure he isn’t seen. Once he is spotted he hides them behind his back with a huge awkward smile on his face.* Hello there! And a merry christmas to you all!

• Red Linkette Suzan

December 27, 2016 at 5:24 pm

*sits in chair and watches everyone. Staying calm and smiling. Tries so hard not to yawn*

• *She finds a rocking chair near the Christmas tree. She watches her husband and her family having fun and getting cozy in the room. A few were relaxing and sleeping due to the comfort and warmth of the fireplace and the nice warm drinks they had. Myuu would caress her womb. She then saw a throw and put it over her legs to make herself warmer and indulged in everything chocolaty.* Mm so delicious! *when family would approach her she would smile.* Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. This is such a sweet and cozy gathering!

• Koenma Jr. Prince Daioh (RegalSucreSpiritus)

December 28, 2016 at 4:40 am

*Bows inside the room and greets everyon* Family! Guests! Close Friends! MERRY CHRISTMAS! *he says cheerfully and then pulls in a huge bag filled with gifts.* //imageine what you like inside those boxes//
    *He handed them out to everyone and almost got run over by Belphy and Mephy who were running away from Inuyassha.* Lively as usual here . *chuckles.* It’s good to have such a wonderful home!

• *After all the hot cocoa, enjoying his food with plenty of ketchup, opening gifts and partying into the new year with one too many bloody marys. Thorny Toshi found himself with a huge hangover just waking up on the floor of the cozy room with Gintoki’s feet on him. He pushes them off.* What the …I’m not a foot rest! tch! *he gets up and shakes his head* Damn it! Even if it is the new year, I have to go out on patrol. *he smiles though, he looks around glad that his family is safe now. He then heads upstairs to shower and get ready to put on his Shinsengumi Uniform. Once he’s ready, he runs down the stairs and shouts out.* Happy New Year Family and Guests! *he then steps outside, lights a cigarette and heads to his car and hops in. He would find out if more family had arrives in the new world.*

• *After all the hot cocoa, enjoying his food with plenty of mayo, opening gifts and partying into the new year with one too many bloody marys, sake and eggnogs. Thorny Toshi found himself with a huge hangover just waking up on the floor of the cozy room with Gintoki’s feet on him. He pushes them off.* What the …I’m not a foot rest! tch! *he gets up and shakes his head* Damn it! Even if it is the new year, I have to go out on patrol. *he smiles though, he looks around glad that his family is safe now. He then heads upstairs to shower and get ready to put on his Shinsengumi Uniform. Once he’s ready, he runs down the stairs and shouts out.* Happy New Year Family and Guests! *he then steps outside, lights a cigarette and heads to his car and hops in. He would find out if more family had arrives in the new world.*

• *Hugging each of her family members and the guests staying at the mansion. She offers them each a cup of cappuccino. She takes off her glasses and cleans them then puts them back on. HAPPY NEW YEAR! *she shouts out happily and smiles.* Our New Year at our new home! I feel all warm thinking about it. *She then turns to her son Soichi.* And your father is coming home soon my son. *She looks at how much her son has grown and smiles proudly.*

• Shoichi OkumuraSakata-Hiruma (HellBatSugarDemon)

January 3, 2017 at 1:45 am

*He turns happily, standing up in front of his mother Yukii and then looks around* Happy New Year! *he hugs his mother* It’s all thanks to the family that I’ve been able to grow! *he holds up two of his many family gifts. A basketball and a football.* I have new toys to play with! Ya Ha! *he then grabs some hot chocolate and takes a seat so he can drink it and talk to his cousins for a while. He told his cousins about his father coming home and he felt utterly excited about it.*

• Kyo-Ichigo Sohma Rokudo (Daidaiiro SugarDemon)

January 3, 2017 at 8:23 pm

*with all the partying that happened during the holidays, Kyo-Ichigo woke up with a hangover and found himself drooling on Zenzou cousin’s hair.  He gets up quickly and coughs, looks around hoping no one saw that.* Geez! *he facepalms* What happened! *Once he stands up and almost slips on a pile of sake bottles, he sees the main drink that knocked him out.* That is one huge bottle of spyritus!! *he sits up to take advantage of the properties of peppermint tea.* Guess I have to help pick up these bottles! *Looks over to Zenzou.* I don’t even want to know what happened. *chuckles then loudly exclaims..* Happy New Year family and guests 😉

• Ginko Sakatachi-Hijikata (SnowbloodSugarFiend)

January 4, 2017 at 6:45 pm

*Running around the house shouting * HAPPY NEW YEAR! *she had gotten a sugar rush from all the sweets she had as soon as she woke up. She hugged everyone and laughed happily* Oyyyy!! I want more sweets! Princey, let’s go to the bakery, apparently Zenzou is still in lala land!

• Koenma Jr. Prince Daioh (RegalSucreSpiritus)

January 4, 2017 at 6:55 pm

Happy New …uulgh *gets squashed by Ginko, coughs* Dear lord! You’re trying to kill me before the year starts!!! Let me greet the family first! Geez! Happy New Year! *he heads over to greet everyone*

• Bon Ryuuji Suguro Kondo (AriaDragoonSugarBeast)

January 6, 2017 at 8:21 pm

*He had woken up and saw his brothers Rintoki and Rin laughing at him.* WHat? WHATTT? Oww my head! I thnk I drank too much! All of a sudden he realized he had glitter on himself and when he looked in the mirror he had a mexican hat on and a mustache and the words “glamour taco vendor” written on his forehead* WHY YOU!!! *cracks his knuckles* I”m gonna kill you two!! *chases them all around the mansion* Just wait til I get my hands on youuuuu!!!

• Roy Sato MustangHijikata (FlameAlchemistSugarDemon)

January 22, 2017 at 8:25 pm

*He wishes his family a great start to the new year.* Happy New Year! *looks around and sees his family. He feels comfortable with them.*

• Takeda CrankySugarDemon Rokucho HayashiSakata

January 22, 2017 at 9:53 pm

*He enjoys getting hugs from everyone and chuckles a bit. He would normally scoff and push anyone away who would attempt to hug him but feeling safe with family put him at ease. The more time he spent with family the more he would loosen up around them.* Happy New Year!

Viewing 31 - 45 of 45 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now