2016 Family & Guest Winter Solstice / Christmas Gathering

• 2016 Family & Guest Winter Solstice / Christmas Gathering

• *Saya blinked as she allowed herself to be dragged around by Tessa. She smiled at her mommy Helena and waved at everyone.* Happy Holidays! *She then felt the enthusiastic tug that would taker her outside and into the car.*

• *He greeted his family as he entered the mansion. He watched Tessa and Saya running out.* Be careful on your way my sisters. The weather is changing drastically. Do stay somewhere safe and call if you run into any trouble! *he waved to them as they got into the car. He then turned around and looked inside at the decoration for the holiday festivities.* As always, a wonderful and cozy area to sit with family and chat. It is all we need. *he entered the room and filled his hot cocoa with marshmallows.* Mmm delicious!

• Kogi Sakata (KogitsunemaruSugarDemon)

December 19, 2016 at 9:45 pm

*Kogi ran around the house happily. He was enjoying the festive atmosphere at the Sugar Mansion. He ran up to everyone he saw and jumped up and down hoping for a hug and a nuzzle. He saw his great grandfather Leo and ran over to hug his leg. He would chuckle as he saw candy and his little hands would grasp at as many as he could get his little claws on.*

• Luna: *enters the room while holding Alvaro’s hand and greets her family members.* Hello minna! It’s great to see you all again! *She smiles cheerfully.* Happy Holidays!
    Star: *She walked in with Seiryu, laughing at the stories of his adventures. She then looked in the room and gave a thumbs up and a wink* Hi minna! Wow, things in here look delish! Leave it to great grandmommy Helena to create a warm atmosphere for us all! *She then pulled her husband towards a seat. They all sat cozy near the fireplace. Then as Kogi passed by, Star gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the forehead, then Luna grabbed and nuzzled him.*
    Luna: Kogi! You look so kawaii! *She would giggle and nuzzle him again.*

• Red Linkette Suzan

December 20, 2016 at 1:55 pm

*came down stairs from nice bath and in clean warm clothing*

• Yukio Ginpachi WiseAzureFlameSugarDemon OkumuraSakata

December 21, 2016 at 3:14 pm

*There was nothing more pleasing than arriving home and finding that his parents and family had set up christmas decor and were gathering in the cozy room. He would greet everyone there with a hug and a gentle smile.* Happy Holidays! *he went up to his mother Helena and gave her the warmest of hugs* Mommy Helena! I’m so glad to feel this kind of warmth. *he would hold her for a while not wanting to let go.*

• *he saw Yukio and his mother hugging and walked over to them.* Yuki, little brother, you know you can’t keep mommy Helena to yourself. *he then embraced them both.* I wish to feel this warmth of family too. I feel comfortable once again. This world has inspired me! Our family’s struggle has warmed my heart. I’m so glad we could be here for the holidays.

• NightSyn CrimsonFlameSugarDemon OkumuraSakata

December 21, 2016 at 3:29 pm

*with a cheerful smile he walked through the door* FAMILY!!!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! *he yelled out at the top of his lungs.* Oh well this is a nice gathering of souls so far. *he entered the room patting his father Gin on the back, then walking buy and hugging family members. His eyes fixed on Leo and Yukio* HEEEEY! *he walks over.* Why didn’t you tell me we were having a group hug! *he joins in and gets a kiss onto his mother’s forehead* Glad to be back home!

• Yukio Ginpachi WiseAzureFlameSugarDemon OkumuraSakata

December 21, 2016 at 3:31 pm

*finding himself stuck in a group hug* You two are crushing me!!!

• Red Linkette Suzan

December 21, 2016 at 3:33 pm

*walks into the room where others are at. giggles what I seen*

• Rintoki BlueFlameSugarDemon OkumuraSakata

December 21, 2016 at 3:33 pm

*Rintoki grins* Group hug huh! *he puts his arms around them and picks them up* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! hahaha

• Mephisto FaustianSugarDemon Pheles Sakata

December 22, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Mephy: *Sneaking his way upstairs and into Helena and Gintoki’s bedroom. Mephy would try to contain a wicked laugh as he hung mistletoes all over their bedroom. He then hung a few in the living room, in the kitchen and then in the doorway.* Heh! Let’s see how they react to this!
    Belphy: What is the point of that brother? Why don’t we just eat that?
    Mephy: It’s not edible my dear brother. I just find it amusing that a hemiparasitic plant plays such a role in what is perceived as a joyful and giving holiday.
    Belphy: I don’t understand you or this tradition.

• Sesshomaru Bokyosei 殺人的SugarDemonDog

December 27, 2016 at 3:22 am

*Sesshomaru sat outside for a while. He could see his family and their guests enjoying themselves freely in the mansion. There was something peaceful and safe about the place this did not mean that Sesshy would let his guard down. He would occasionally head outside to guard their home but all that could be seen was a blanket of snow. He felt at ease sitting there watching them.*

• Ryoga Hibiki (LostSugarDemonWolf)

December 27, 2016 at 5:45 am

*walks into the cozy room cheerfully to sit in the warm room to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate.* Merry Christmas! WE have a lot ot celebrate now that we have a new home!

• Inuyassha SavageSugarDemonDog

December 27, 2016 at 6:17 am

*Chases Mephy and Belphy around the mansion.* I don’t care if you’re my sons!!! I’ll skin you both!!! How dare you put mistletoes all over my head like a crown!! GRRR!!!

Viewing 16 - 30 of 45 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now