2016 Family & Guest Winter Solstice / Christmas Gathering

• 2016 Family & Guest Winter Solstice / Christmas Gathering

• Helena SweetSeraphimDeaSugarDemon Okumura-Sakata

Organizer
    December 12, 2016 at 3:05 am

*There was a side room in the mansion, right next to the huge living room. It was smaller and cozier and had one fireplace against one wall and the other fireplace was shared with the living room. This made the smaller room cozy and inviting. Helena was putting throws on the sofas and love seats. She would set up medium mugs on the table. She had made a warm pot of peppermint tea and a good pot of hot chocolate milk. On the table there were jars of honey, sugar and marshmallows. A few cups of cinnamon sticks which mingled with the rest of the pine scents in the room. The tree had a medium sized Christmas tree and several decorations that went from the room and seemed to extend throughout the mansion. From the window, a lovely pine tree could be seen being covered with light flakes of snow. Helena would smile and invite everyone to come into the room. if they wanted to help and bring things into the small room they were more than welcomed. There was festive holiday music playing on a small radio.* Minna! Feel free to take a seat and enjoy! I’m going to make some dessert. Anyone who wishes to help is welcomed of course. *There family and guests at the mansion gathered the cozy days til Christmas.* // Anyone in this group may reply or contribute to this forum post 😉 Go to “forum” and it gives you the option to “reply”//

• Gintoki Lucifer WhiteSugarDemon Sakata

Organizer
    December 12, 2016 at 3:23 am

*Gin walks downstairs and can smell the pastries and the delicious snacks being conjured up in the kitchen. He reached the bottom of the stairs and admired how the mansion had been decorated by family and guests. He then headed into the room where Helena was setting up a nice space for everyone to gather and relax. He thought of the family they left back in the old world and realized all he had to do was stop in over there with Helena sometimes and see if all was going well. He walked up behind his wife who had just finished putting down a tray of gingerbread man cookies and he hugged her. He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck.* Oi Helena! All these years and struggles and we can still do this as a large family. It’s all been worth the effort. *he snuggled her in his arms as they both looked out the window.*

Organizer
    December 12, 2016 at 3:42 am

*She leaned back and held his arms. She had always felt comfortable in his warm strong arms. Here heart would pound a little faster feeling him so close to her. A blush would redden her cheeks and a giggle escaped her. She turned slightly so she could look up at him.* Gin love! You’re right! We have struggled and continue to struggle and it has all been worth while. Especially for such a rewarding moment like this. *She’d lean on him as she blushed and close her eyes for a bit.*

• Gintoki Lucifer WhiteSugarDemon Sakata

Organizer
    December 12, 2016 at 4:19 am

*They stood there in the warmth of each others arms and listening to the music and slight crackling of the logs in the fireplace. It was quiet. At least until someone walked in….*

• Leukocyte King Sakata (RoyalSugarDemon)

December 12, 2016 at 6:48 am

*coughs as he enters the room along with his brother Kintoki*
    @goldsugardemonkin
    Nice to see you two still create warmth in the family. *chuckles* Pardon me, *he holds up a container of egg nog* I got this at the store. I heard it traditional to drink this and we can add some kind of alcohol to it to give it a kick! *he blushes as he sees them and smiles I hope we’re not interrupting brother Gin and sis-in-law Helena! *he then feels himself being pushed in by Kin.*

• Kintoki Belial GoldSugarDemon Sakata

Organizer
    December 12, 2016 at 6:56 am

*Kin pushed Leuko into the room. He then leaned against the door and flashed a sparkling smile. He crossed his arms and winked.* So you love birds gonna let us be part of this cuddle fest. Maybe it will lead to a wild orgy of some kind. *he then feels his brothers glare at him and next thing he knew Gin’s boot was in his face.* OOOW Gin bro!!! So cruel! Even on the holidays!

December 12, 2016 at 6:59 am

*Leuko stood on the sofa and came down on Kintoki’s head with an elbow.* This may not be my most noble move but you shame me brother!!!

Organizer
    December 12, 2016 at 7:03 am

*Kin was on the floor seeing stars for a moment and then shook his head and jumped up.* Leuko!! What the hell! You’ve been watching wrestling or something! Geez! Oww ! *rubs the back of his head and then notices Noloty walk in. Kin quickly stands under a mistletoe and pulls her over.* Look my chocolate goddess, what a coincidence! *winks*

December 12, 2016 at 7:06 am

*he shook his head* Kin bro! I would barely call that a coincidence! You pulled her under that mistletoe!! But what’s more urgent is that you know that you will be poisoned if she kisses you! Don’t do it Kin bro!! *he then turns around facing away from Kin* But then again, if Kin croaks I have have his treasures. Hmmm!!

Organizer
    December 12, 2016 at 7:09 am

umm Leuko bro, you do realize we can hear you?

• Red Linkette Suzan

December 12, 2016 at 11:14 am

*come over and is covered with snow. have a warm smile. is feeling great but cold some.*

Organizer
    December 13, 2016 at 6:37 am

Oh my my auntie Red! *she giggles* It seems you’re covered in snow. *she went and got her a towel.* I’ll run you a warm bath with rose petals so you can get warm and freshen up and you can come back downstairs and join us for some holiday treats. *she runs up the stairs to prepare Red’s bath and when it’s ready she calls her up.*

• Ranma Shukumaru SpunkySugarDemon Saotome

December 13, 2016 at 7:30 am

*Ranma was heading downstairs.* It smells like christmas around here! *he would chuckle* Alright who brought Frosty the Snowman indoors! Oh sis Red it’s you! *he teased* Helena daughter! I’m heading to the cozy room with the others but if you need my help, count me in. *He went in the kitchen and looked for the sake and made some of it warm for some of the adults.*

• Red Linkette Suzan

December 13, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Thanks niece. *embarrassed some* watch it brother. be glad I am in good mood. -heads up stairs to Helena is at-

• *Tessa was running down the stairs past her mother Helena while she pulled Saya along with her. A bright smile on her face.* Hi mommy Helena!! *she threw her a kiss and then waved at her grand auntie Red and grandfather Ranma! Happy Holidays! *she ran down the stairs and peaked in the cozy room* Hi minna! *She greeted the rest of the family who was there. She then looked at Gintoki.* Gin dad! I’m going to borrow the car! Saya and I are going to pick up our husbands Ed and Al! *She giggles and heads out the door with Saya.*

Viewing 1 - 15 of 45 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now