Winter Solstice / Christmas Celebration 2016

• Winter Solstice / Christmas Celebration 2016

• Helena SweetSeraphimDeaSugarDemon Okumura-Sakata

Organizer
    December 14, 2016 at 4:30 am

*The bakery was decked from top to bottom in all types of Christmas and Winter decor. The aroma of seasonal pastries filled the air. Holiday music would play cheerfully within. Helena would smile and welcome all the customers to the free candy cane that was in a jar at the entrance. Anyone who came dressed in their best Christmas attire would receive a free yule log cake and their choice of either peppermint tea or lava hot chocolate. The place was a festive as could be for this time of year. Helena and her family were welcoming customers with Christmas cheer.* Welcome minna! Come inside and warm up with us at SugarSweet Bakery!
    // open rp, anyone in the bakery can respond. //

• Soji Azuma LilacSugarDemon Okita Godai

December 14, 2016 at 7:14 pm

*Soji had been patrolling when he felt he should have a little snack and coffee. He walked into his favorite bakery and saw his sister Helena* Hi sis! Working hard for the holidays I see. *he would giggle* I’m definitely going to have a cup of the gingerbread coffee and let me have a sugar donut please. *he would walk over and kiss her hand.* Don’t overwork yourself! I’ll be taking those for the road. Things get busy during the holidays. I have to keep the citizens safe.

• *Leo arrives at the bakery. He tips his hat and smiles* Mother Helena! You’ve been hard at work! *he smiles* I’m here to help you but first, I’ll head to the back office I have to make sure our budget is in tip top shape. *he kisses her and then greets her uncle Soji* Hello uncle! Pleasure to see you again!

• Kintoki Belial GoldSugarDemon Sakata

Organizer
    December 19, 2016 at 6:59 am

*Kin stepped into the shop, he grabbed a candy cane and sunk it into a lava hot chocolate* Mmm, I love the smell of hot chocolate! *he then turns and winks at Noloty. Then he greets everyone.* Happy Holidays! It’s so festive in here! Let’s all celebrate! I got those peppermint patties for the cupcakes you are making Helena. *he takes the box and hands it to her. Then he stands at the door.* I’ll greet the customers, you go inside and make more of those delicious pastries!

• NightSyn CrimsonFlameSugarDemon OkumuraSakata

December 21, 2016 at 6:07 pm

*Night arrived at the bakery with supplies and more decorations to put up as his big bro Leo had requested.* Mommy Helena! *he walks over and kisses her on the forehead* I’m going to put the lights on the trees outside. I’ll call that baka little bro of mine Rintoki to come help you bake too! He’s at the branch house but should be here shortly. *he would look at her tenderly and then turn to see others in the bakery. He would smile and bow.* Happy Holidays! I hope you enjoy the pastries and the decor. We’ll try to make this nice and festive for everyone!
    @blueflamesoul
    Rintoki *he’s outside on his phone.* Get your ass over here brother! There’s work to do and mom made some delicious pastries already!

• Sesshomaru Bokyosei 殺人的SugarDemonDog

December 27, 2016 at 2:35 am

*Sesshy admires the decor of the winter festivities. He first stands in the doorway and looks at all the details. He enters and takes one of the candy canes at the door and examines it. He then takes a bite of the peppermint candy. He then steps further into the bakery and greets everyone.* Enjoy the Winter Solstice! *he then turns to Helena, he takes her hand and kisses it.* Your work is always impressive my dear niece. I am looking forward to the delights you have baked within the kitchen. I’m sure it will satisfy every palette.

• Ryoga Hibiki (LostSugarDemonWolf)

December 27, 2016 at 5:40 am

Hey my brothers and I are here with a chrismas carol! *sings* Jingle Bells, batman smells, robin laid an eeeegg!! *chuckles and walks over to hug Helena* The place looks great niece! And the smell of peppermint, gingerbread and other delightful sweets are filling the air! I’ll definitely have a gingerbread cookie!!

• Inuyassha SavageSugarDemonDog

December 27, 2016 at 6:06 am

*Glares at Ryoga* Bro! I never said anything about singing!!! Pass me one of those cookies damn it!
    Merry Christmas to everyone here!

• Ranma Shukumaru SpunkySugarDemon Saotome

December 27, 2016 at 6:33 am

Ryoga if you keep singing we’ll lose customers! *laughs, then he walks straight to his daughter* you’ve done a great job Helena. You and all your helpers did a great job with the christmas decorations and baking. *He hugs her and kisses her forehead* Merry Christmas my lovely daughter. *he then turns and looks at everyone in the shop* Merry Christmas! Enjoy the sweets! I sure will! *He gets a finger full of frosting.* Mmm!

• Koga NoireLycanSugarDemon Yōrō

December 27, 2016 at 6:40 am

haha Ryoga! You know you’re not supposed to spice up the damn egg nog in the bakery!!! *he laughs as he puts Ryoga in a headlock.* Let’s grab some of these christmas pastries! I see a lot of chocolate goodness that I’m really into here!! Domo arigato Helena and anyone else who worked on this!

• Leukocyte King Sakata (RoyalSugarDemon)

December 27, 2016 at 4:51 pm

*He was at the shop happily serving eggnog, peppermint tea and hot fudge cocoa* Merry Christmas minna! Such a great time of year to be together and indulge in sweets 😉

• *After greeting customers at the door for a while. Myuu felt a little tired and sat further inside the bakery where it was warm and cozy. She enjoyed the seasonal pastries and the cheerful music and waited for her husband Rintoki to make his way out of the kitchen. She would smile as she watched her family having fun! Merry Christmas and hopefully we’ll have an amazingly Happy New Year 😉 <3

• *Shuhei and Thorny Toshi were helping out by hosting the part of the event where they gave out gifts. These gifts were free pastries from the bakery for those who attended the party.* This damn hat keeps covering my eyes. *looks at his brother Shuhei.* Must you kiss every gift? Tch! *he then hands out a few.* Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. *This family gig helped them double their patrol at the bakery for a while until the next Shinsengumi came in to take over their shift.*

• Kyo-Ichigo Sohma Rokudo (Daidaiiro SugarDemon)

January 3, 2017 at 9:45 pm

*Yanks a gift from Shuhei* Don’t kiss my gift box! *he growls but then opens the box and smiles, a nice big brownie with white and dark chocolate chips sat inside. He immediately jumped.* YES!!!! *he ran toward the bakery kitchen* Brownie a la mode!!! That’s exactly what I need right now! *he ran into the kitchen and found some ice cream. he put his brownie in a small microwave for a few seconds and then put some ice cream on top. He found some chocolate fudge and poured it over the ice cream topping it off with chocolate sprinkles and topping it with a strawberry.* Perfect! *he would skip out of the kitchen and whistle with his plate and silver spoon in hand. He stood at a table and bows. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! *he would bow and sit down to indulge in his delicious semi-creation.*

Viewing 1 - 14 of 14 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now