2017 Winter Solstice (Xmas / December Bdays Festivities)

• 2017 Winter Solstice (Xmas / December Bdays Festivities)

• Star Satanachia ~AstreaDevilukean SugarDemon~

December 24, 2017 at 7:13 am

*Satanachia had been eagerly awaiting the arrival of her father Rintoki and her step mother Myuu. She approached her parents and hugged them.* Welcome back! *She then looks at the baby* Dezember huh! *she would smile at him.* Hi little brother! Welcome to our large crazy family!

• Luna Leviachan ~BeliaDevilukean SugarDemon~

December 24, 2017 at 7:29 am

*Runs over to see her little half-brother* OMG!!! He’s so cute! *She squeals*

• Tatsuma LaughingSugarDemon Sakamoto (Tatsu)

December 24, 2017 at 8:14 am

Ah ah aaah! Merry Christmas!!! *he started to give out the gifts to those who just had children. He would get a small santa sack.* Alright, here you got Naruto and Hinata, Rin and Aura and Rintoki and Myuu. Those should have your christmas gifts, birthday gifts and gifts for the newborn babies. Congrats! ah ah aaah!

*he would then slowly give out the gifts for each family member. He left those for younger family members hidden under the tree to get themselves on the morning of the 25th.  Tatsu looked around and enjoyed the happy faces of his family. He’d soon be back on his spaceship and would not return for a long time. He went over to hug them each and let them know how much he loved and appreciated them. He then sat down close to the elders and had some sake, birru, Absinth and Spirytus.*

• Erin Himiko Heita (CherishedPrincessShadowLight)

December 24, 2017 at 9:55 am

Erin would be sitting playing with her puppy Shiro and quietly observing everything that was going on around her. Everyone was having a great time and there was now more family. Erin smiled as she looked around, holding Shiro close. “Happy Christmas!” She decides to go meet the newborns.

• Kintoki Belial GoldSugarDemon Sakata

Organizer
    December 24, 2017 at 8:37 pm

*Kin had been sitting near the fire place wondering why Noloty had not come close to him. He wasn’t able to move because his nephew Tetsu had fallen asleep so peacefully on his lap. Kin would wave at family.* Merry Christmas family and Happy Birthday December babies! *he chuckles knowing there are so many.* Ah and congratulations Naruto & Hinata, Rin & Aura and especially Rintoki &  Myuu, that was a surprise! I thought you wouldn’t be having more kids Rintoki. *he teases*  You’re just like your father! *laughs and then tenderly watches Noloty going around the room but he was wondering why she was different than usual and was beginning to think he had done something to upset her which worried him. He then noticed Gentoka’s facial expressions.* Hmm he noticed something is off here. *he looked around the room and saw Devil Jin.* Sexy guy, but why does he look so damn familiar? *he looked around to see if anyone else had noticed.*

• Izumi Kanesada-Swordmaster BloodSugarKnight

December 24, 2017 at 10:02 pm

made his way into the Mansion after parking his vehicle. Getting out fixed his tux grabbing the gifts for everyone.Greeted all his family handing out all the Christmas, birthday,and gifts for the newborns.*Rintoki,myuu, Hinata-chan,Naruto,Rin,Aura Congrats on your new arrivals. Merry Christmas, Winter Solstice and Birthday December loved ones.

• *Jonathan had arrived to the mansion with some gifts and toys. He would give out dolls to the younger girls in the GrandSugarClan family. He then looked around and smiles as he notices Jotaro and Jovelle had arrived but he wondered what was taking Joseph so long. He greeted everyone, especially the hosts of the Sugar Mansion, Gintoki and Helena. He hugged them.* Domo arigato! I’m so honored to be here and that you would invite us to share this warmth with you! Have a Very Merry Christmas and to those who’s birthday is this month, Happy Birthday! Congratulations to the new parents! *he would continue to mingle with the family introducing himself properly and having drinks.*

• Noloty Kagerou PoisonSugarDemon Maruchie Sakata

Organizer
    December 24, 2017 at 11:06 pm

Queen Hild: *She was definitely enjoying her time with her daughter’s family. She was slowly accepting the fact that indeed the family means no harm to her. She tried her best to act like her daughter would when she’s around them and not look so suspicious. She spots Devil Jin and quickly turns her back to him, pretending to get more hot cocoa, to avoid her presence be detected* “What the heck is Devil Jin doing here?” “Dammit! Did Lord Satan figured out what Urd did and sent Jin as a spy to confirm his suspicions?” “Where the heck is that twit Rika? We need to leave at once!” *She was thinking to herself as she was enjoying her hot cocoa and smiling and greeting everyone that comes in. She suddenly feels an inner warmth and incredible erotic feeling as she approaches close to the fireplace. She makes a quick glimpse and knew immediately why she was feeling this way* “Belial!” “Goodness! I need to walk away or I’ll melt!” *Pretends that she has not seen him and heads towards the other side of the room, giggling at the fact of how her daughter felt for him* “Why am I not surprised!” *Her mind went blank and almost dropped her cup of hot cocoa when she saw Gentoka. She turned around and stood by one of the windows, holding on tight to her cup and taking deep breaths to control the overwhelming guilt that she was feeling. “Rika, where are you?”

• Hikari Asukahime Inoue (TangerineBurstWarriorSugarFairy)

December 25, 2017 at 2:01 am

*She runs over to catch the cup of cocoa that Noloty was about to drop. She was holding a bowl to catch any liquids but noticed that Noloty had slowly gained her balance. She had no idea that Queen Hild was within Noloty’s body.* Lady Noloty! Are you alright? *She looked at her with concern.* Do you need anything? Are you feeling alright? *she was concerned.* I shall get Lady Helena for you!

• Noloty Kagerou PoisonSugarDemon Maruchie Sakata

Organizer
    December 25, 2017 at 3:38 am

Queen Hild: *Looks at the young female and tries her best to smile* I’m ok. I’m just still a bit shaken up for what happened to Gentoka but other than that, I’m alright! *smiles hoping that the young female will continue with what she was doing*

• Kyo-Ichigo Sohma Rokudo (Daidaiiro SugarDemon)

December 25, 2017 at 8:00 pm

*He also comes over and gives Noloty a hug* You okay cousin? You seem so shaken. Here I’ll get you a glass of water.

*He then turns to family.* Noloty’s alright! Oh yeah! Sleepy heads! If you’re up, open your presents and then we’ll go spend some time at the orphanages to hand out gifts. At night we hit the night club again! *he gives the thumbs up lightening the mood*

• Takasugi RuthlessSugarDemon Shinsuke

December 25, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Shh

• Kintoki Belial GoldSugarDemon Sakata

Organizer
    December 25, 2017 at 10:52 pm

*Kin’s heart sunk as Noloty moved away from him.* Hmm my chocolate goddess is acting strange. *he then looked at Tetsu and he chuckled a bit.* Ah! Maybe she doesn’t want to wake nephew Tetsuya up. I’ll catch her later. *he would watch her but he would also notice how different she was acting. And he noticed her reaction when she saw Gentoka.* Could she be feeling such strong guilt? *he rubbed his chin.*

• *Leo had been enjoying the celebrations. He held out his hand as Gentoka made his way over to him. As Gentoka told Leo about his suspicions. Leo’s cheerful expressions began to change. His silver eyes started to turn an icy blue, his eyes scanned the room for intruders. He growled as he spotted two creatures that had been in the battlefield prior to the lost eyesight of his son. But the one he had a true resentment for was standing with Kyo-Ichigo and Hikari. He stood, feeling insulted that these two entities were in his home enjoying the warmth of his family. Leo lifted his fingers as he pointed with a growing claw towards Noloty.* You impostor! You’re not my auntie Noloty, you’re Queen HILD! How dare you step into my house!

• Luna Leviachan ~BeliaDevilukean SugarDemon~

December 26, 2017 at 1:52 am

*Everyone in the mansion turned to stare at Noloty in disbelief. As if by instict Leviachan sped out of the mansion. She found Rika and her grandmother Helena. She hugged them tightly and using her ultra speed she practically transported them into the house. She placed Rika in front of Noloty and Helena in front of Leo creating a barrier between the two parties.*

Viewing 121 - 135 of 144 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now