Happy Birthday Lady Helena January 29th (January Celebration)

We at SugarSweet Bakery & Cafe welcome all our family, friends and frequent customers to celebrate Lady Helena’s Birthday all this month of January. We’ll be making an overabundance of bakery goods to keep up with demands. Please come in and wish Lady Helena a Happy Birthday! She is the Co-Owner of the bakery and beloved mother, family member, and friend to many here! Let’s make it fun and special! Enjoy! @sweetsugardemon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Helena! @sweetsugardemon

*Before he takes a bite from his cake, he looks at Lady Helena. I’m sure this is going to be delicious because it’s from your bakery. Everything here is always delicious! I want to say grazie and wish you buon compleanno, bellisima Lady Helena ;)

Happy Birthday beautiful Mrs. Helena Okumura-Sakata!! πŸŽ‚πŸ¨πŸ°πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Happy BirthdayΒ  cousin Helena! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ₯³πŸŽ‚ love you always!

Happy Birthday and blessings from the heavens beautiful Helena,Β  cousin!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ¨

• Sirene
      Participant

Wicked Birthday Wishes hottie Lady Helena!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Jean Grey
      Participant

Have a wonderful birthday, my Lady! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ 🎈🎈🎈🎈 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• Isaac Netero
      Participant

Happy Birthday sweet and sexy Lady Helena!! 🌹😍

• Sumiko Kawai
      Participant

Happy Birthday dearie! May you have many many more wonderful birthdays! ❀

• Zeno Zaoldyck
      Participant

Happy Birthday goddess of sweetness Helena!

• Dr. Kureha
      Participant

Happy Birthday sweet -n- gorgeous Helena! It’s time to eat cake and party!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³