First Annual October / Autumn/Fall / Halloween Celebration 2016!……Annual!

• First Annual October / Autumn/Fall / Halloween Celebration 2016!……Annual!

• Ukyo Hadesu JadeSugarDemon Moroboshi

October 3, 2016 at 7:34 pm

SugarSweet Bakery & Cafe invites family, friends and customers to a celebration of this month’s countdown to Halloween. We will be celebrating starting tonight from Oct. 3rd through Oct. 9th at this bakery. Feel free to wear your favorite costume and come try all the Halloween pastries and wickedly horrifying sweets we have in store for you! Afterwards the party will move from the bakery to Otose’s Snack House and SugarStorm Night Club! We do hope to see your lovely faces there! Happy October and frightfully delightful Halloween wishes!

• Noloty Kagerou PoisonSugarDemon Maruchie Sakata

Organizer
    September 14, 2020 at 12:05 am

//New RP 2020//

*Noloty was working on some new ideas for her favorite holiday. She had already placed a few samples at the complimentary table for customers, family and friends to try. She was sitting at a table searching for more ideas on her laptop while tasting one of her samples* Oh my! It came out delicious! *she waves at one of her regular customers and answers one of her questions* Oh! This is just one of my many ideas for Halloween! I’m just getting started! *winks*

Organizer
    September 26, 2020 at 3:00 pm

*A wicked laughter could be heard from the kitchen however the intentions were not malevolent; it was because Noloty once again comes up with her crazy ideas! Out of the kitchen she comes to show her customers her new menu* Why not kick off your morning routine with a Halloween breakfast!!

Organizer
    September 26, 2020 at 3:26 pm

Don’t miss out on our Halloween sugar cookies! They pair perfectly with our coffees!

Organizer
    October 3, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Freshly baked Halloween donuts!

Organizer
    September 14, 2023 at 1:35 am

Fall 2023!!

Corner table all see with some of the feature desserts and treats for the Fall! Enjoy!!

• *During his lunch break, he drove over to the bakery to get some of the fall delights his grand auntie Noloty had lovingly baked for the season. Everyone was looking forward to these so he made sure there was enough so that he could leave plenty for staff at the SugarVerse conference room and break room. He also made sure he had extra for the team on his floor and for when family dropped into his office. He asked for several boxes and then had a few staff members with him help him load it up in the car, if something didn’t fit, he’d make sure to have it delivered to the company.* Domo arigato! These are delicious! Oh! Please make sure to send us plenty of coffee and tea for our break room too!

Organizer
    September 20, 2023 at 8:32 pm

Did someone say “Pie?” *giggles*

• Miku Yoshino Hatsune

September 20, 2023 at 11:59 pm

Uwaaaahahhh this is the smell of the fall season oh how I LOVE this!!!!! *Miku had been lured by the lovely smell of the sweet pastries being made fresh and she saw lady Noloty then greeted her* Hello~ how glorious it smells in here, I might have to indulge myself as well hehehe

• Daimon Skorpius Hellstorm =AccursedGalactoseBestiarusz=

September 21, 2023 at 4:02 pm

*Daimon was in the bakery, he waited with all his patience on the line to get his box of Autumn pastries. He wasn’t about to arrive empty handed after getting such a nice invitation from the witches that visited his place. He never did tell them where Zehellenia was but it seemed that they had become preoccupied talking with him and being in his presence. He could tell they had arrived from Gehenna and he surmised they were there on Lord Satan’s orders. He would spend more time with them until he could figure out their actual intentions but for now, it was just for enjoyment.*

• Rocky Lee * HandsomeGreenWildSugarNinja

September 23, 2023 at 6:04 pm

*All the talk about the Autumn pies had mini Lee racing to the bakery.* I hope the effects of this Mabon ritual doesn’t last long it will be hard to reach the counter to pay for my pies.*

• Nobuneko Babaharu –> CaraggiosoSatouUltharian <–

September 24, 2023 at 7:09 pm

*He smiles and thinks how wonderful it is that his family always has something fun to celebrate that they selflessly share with others.* I have to pick up a bunch of these pastries!

• Mio SadDragonGoddessSugarDemon OkumuraSakata-Yuusuke

October 6, 2023 at 2:58 am

Wow so may delicious pastries to chose from!!

Viewing 1 - 13 of 13 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now