Father’s Day Celebration 2018

• Father’s Day Celebration 2018

• Helena SweetSeraphimDeaSugarDemon Okumura-Sakata

Organizer
    June 16, 2018 at 9:42 pm

*A month long celebration of Father’s Day would be taking place at the bakery to honor and celebrate all the wonderful men in our lives who are fathers and dads.* Happy Father’s Day from everyone at SugarSweet Bakery & Cafe!! 

We hope you enjoy our Father’s Day special jumbo parfaits plus our cakes, shakes and other pastries! All in honor of Dad’s everywhere!

• Erin Himiko Heita (CherishedPrincessShadowLight)

June 16, 2018 at 10:47 pm

Erin ran into the bakery and placed down small handmade gifts for all the fathers around. “Happy fathers day!” She felt a little sad her dad wasn’t around but wanted to smile and make all the other fathers smile too.

• Tama Esmeralda Hayashi-Sakata (AndroidMaidSugarDemon)

June 16, 2018 at 10:50 pm

*She is surprised to see that Helena is at the bakery. She heads over and hugs her.* Sis-in-law! You’re back from Satou Arcanum and Nekolandia! I’m assuming you came because you were thinking of the bakery. I will assist you. But I also need your help! *she smiles and then she puts up a Happy Father’s Day banner.*
    Happy Father’s day to my hubby Leuko and to all the father’s! I hope you have fun! We are ready to give you the best pastries, sweets youll ever have!
    @seraphimleuko

Organizer
    June 16, 2018 at 10:53 pm

*She hugs Erin as she sees her run in and then  feels herself hugged by Tama.* Arigato Tama! The journey was a success and there’s more I must do but this is an important event for all families and the bakery is busy during this time. I also noticed that cousin Noloty made some amazing frozen treats.  I will help you but first there’s something I have to do. *she heads back into the kitchen.*

June 16, 2018 at 10:59 pm

Erin returns the hug from her great grandmother and smiles as she looks at miss Tama. “Can Erin help?”

Organizer
    June 16, 2018 at 11:16 pm

Hai Erin chan! *gives her a box of donuts.* Get some plates and make sure each table at least six donuts on one plate. Each box should have 12 and there are more in the kitchen if you run out of them. Arigato!

June 16, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Erin giggles as she takes hold of the box of donuts. “Okay!” She was glad to be of help, as she started to place 6 donuts on each table, but as soon as she finished a box, she would rush back into the kitchen to get another and continue the routine until all the tables were full with donuts.

• Rose ShadowLight Heita

June 16, 2018 at 11:48 pm

*she enters and places some more gifts at the back, before helping decorate* Happy father’s day to all the loving father’s around.

• Takeda CrankySugarDemon Rokucho HayashiSakata

June 17, 2018 at 1:00 am

Happy Father’s Day! *he would walk in and hand each of those that were father’s a box with truffles from the bakery.* It’s your lucky day! *he chuckles*

• Kyo-Ichigo Sohma Rokudo (Daidaiiro SugarDemon)

June 17, 2018 at 1:15 am

This is great! Arigato minna! And Happy Father’s day to my dad Rinne and all the other pops! XD

• Roy Sato MustangHijikata (FlameAlchemistSugarDemon)

June 17, 2018 at 2:14 am

*Came home to bond with his father Thorny Toshi.* Happy Father’s Day dad! And the same to all the father’s out there! *he sits to enjoy some of the sweets being offered at the bakery with him.*

@toshizosaotome

• *He’s glad to be able to spend some time with Roy. He had a lot to talk to him about but first, they would indulge in sweets.* Domo arigato Roy son! And I want to wish Happy Father’s Day to my father Ranma!

@firetripperranma

• Soji Azuma LilacSugarDemon Okita Godai

June 17, 2018 at 2:53 am

*he smiles and greets everyone.* Hello minna! I can taste the sweets already! Arigato and Happy Father’s Day to my father Yusaku! @room5godai

I hope you’re watching us celebrate from the heavens! And Happy Father’s Day to all the men in our clan that have become and will become dads! XD

• Shoichi OkumuraSakata-Hiruma (HellBatSugarDemon)

June 17, 2018 at 4:42 am

Happy Father’s Day Yoichi dad! And Happy Father’s day to all the dads of our clan! XD

@hellcommander

• Yoichi BattySugarDemon Hiruma

June 17, 2018 at 4:45 am

*He’s proud to have a son that acknowledges him and looks up to him as he looked up to the one he called his dad. He gives him a tight hug.* YA HA! arigato! And what is this! *his eyes focus in on the jumbo parfait! YA HAAAA! What a treat!!!

Happy Father’s Day to Kin dad and all the wild and crazy pops! XD

@goldsugardemonkin

Viewing 1 - 15 of 123 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now