Welcome to Skyrie! ( 2020)

• Welcome to Skyrie! ( 2020)

Tomoko updated 3 years ago 50 Members · 63 Posts
  • Helena SweetSeraphimDeaSugarDemon Okumura-Sakata

June 15, 2020 at 9:52 pm

(Updated 2020)

Hi everyone! Welcome to Skyrie!

Thanks to Captain Skyrie, at Skyrieverse you can be a roleplayer, an otaku, a gamer or whatever the creative writer or artists in you desires! Just about everyone is friendly here so hopefully, you’ll have friends in no time. But first, let’s go over a few things.

Skyrie.net is Skyrie’s Official Group and the first and best group to join to get started.

One of the best ways to learn to use this Skyrie site is to watch how everyone else uses it and then test it out.

The best way to begin is to explore your own profile. On your profile you are able to add profile and cover photos, create albums to add your own photos, fix your settings for privacy. create your character or characters biography/s or talk a little about yourself.

Adding a biography allows others Skyrie users to know your character or you, and decide if you will be a good friend to add and roleplay with. It also shows you if a the person who owns that profile wishes to get messages or not, and if you prefer rp 1×1 or in groups.

If you wish to begin your journey, besides joining Skyrie.net group some great starting groups are Skyrie Sandbox (a great place to practice so you don’t mess up in other groups and join discussions on how to use Skyrie and how to roleplay). You may begin your journey at groups Allegro Express, Bus Stop, Escape from Facebook, and Foxy Tails Adventure Guild & Tourist Information Center just to name a few main ones.

After you’ve posted a bit about yourself or your character and created an entry point in your journey, you may join other public groups. If groups are private, that means they are invite only, please don’t try to join unless you are invited.

Anyway, there are all types of public groups. Most groups are for roleplaying but there are also some groups are for fandom, some to goof around, others are for different types of talk but ALWAYS read the description and make sure you can follow the group rules before joining. Admins and mods will be enforcing their rules. Most don’t mind if you just join because you like a group but if you’re going to post anything, know the rules.

You may begin by introducing yourself or your character in this group or in Skyrie Sandbox. Just go to “Forum” and see the “Topics” where you will find a place to introduce yourself.

This particular group is best for Skyrie Updates, suggestions for Captain Skyrie on website improvement, tips and recommendations, warnings about bugs and also for asking questions.

For more technical questions or issues regarding the website please contact @skyrie or emails support at skyrie.net

If you wish to publicly rp (roleplay) with someone and they have agreed to it, simply use the @ symbol and then write their username.

You’ll find more tips if you read carefully, the majority of answers are within this group.

Note that you can also create your own group if you don’t feel you can find one suitable to your roleplay needs. But we prefer if you try to make a group with a theme that’s not already in existence. Repetition and copies are usually not very useful.

Please don’t interfere with people who are in the middle of rp, don’t add a comment unless you’re invited to, you are tagged or it’s in regards to you. It’s just good etiquette. At least be on the person’s friends list before commenting.

Also, there will usually be someone trying to help out. You’ll notice who they are as they will constantly post in Skyrie.net and Skyrie Sandbox Groups with tips for you.

Hopefully, once you get adjusted and figure out how to explore further, you’ll be on your way to making plenty of friends. And you might even find your way to my shop, SugarSweet Bakery & Cafe.

Enjoy and have fun! Please be creative and respectful. Thank you for joining Skyrieverse, we hope you become a great part of our beautiful community.

Best of luck,
    Helena

• // Thank you lady Helena for the update.
    Those looking to practice using Skyrie, especially the forum areas where topics are added, please drop into this group:
    https://www.skyrie.net/groups/skyrie-sandbox/

• Caldina Rayearth

June 16, 2020 at 2:22 am

I have just read this and there is some very useful information here thank you very much.//

• Beautifully written lovely lady Helena!

• Rocky Lee * HandsomeGreenWildSugarNinja

June 17, 2020 at 8:38 pm

// Thanks again on behalf of my friends amd me!

• // Thank you Lady Helena and all those giving tips on here, you’re all very kind and because of your posts I see your devoted to the success of this site. That is what has impressed me most and made me wish to become a part of it. You have helped me easily begin my journey. Right now I’m going solo but hope once I leave Escape from Outerworld I might begin engaging with others.
    Thank you! See you around soon!

• Shadow the Hedgehog (Seselis)

June 24, 2020 at 7:42 pm

// Thank you for all this great information. I will read it carefully before I begin.

• // Thank you for all this great information.

• Sonico (Speed-o’-Sound Sonic)

July 6, 2020 at 5:02 am

// Thank you lovely lady Helena!

• Ginko Sakatachi-Hijikata (SnowbloodSugarFiend)

July 9, 2020 at 7:24 pm
  • Archangel Michael ✞ ArchistrategosSucreSpiritus

July 10, 2020 at 11:48 pm

Well written and very detailed! Thanks! Already feeling welcomed!

• Michiru Kagemori

July 18, 2020 at 9:34 am

Hi this is detail wow thanks.

• Laxus Dreyar *RagingBoltSugarBeast

July 25, 2020 at 4:57 pm

// Thank you beautiful Lady Helena 😉

• // Welcome to all new citizens of Skyrie! Please take a moment to read this thoughtful message and please try to follow the guidelines so that you have a less bumpy ride through Skyrieverse! Thank you!

Viewing 1 - 15 of 63 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now