Happy Friendsgiving Tea & Sweets Party (2018)

• Takashi “Mori” Morinozuka (GallantlySilentSugarDemon)

November 21, 2018 at 5:07 am

Welcome to SugarSweet Bakery!

This year we are hosting a Happy Friendsgiving Tea & Sweets Party for our loyal customers, our friends and family. Feel free to join us anytime here! The event will be held from now until the end of November.

We will be serving tea and sweets befitting of the month of August.

Domo Arigato for those who are joining us!

Please enjoy!

• Oga Tatsumi (CruelSugarBeast)

November 21, 2018 at 5:57 am

Sounds likes something Baby Beel and I can enjoy. *He looks at Baby Beel. Puts him in the baby chair available at the bakery. He sits down and looks at the menu.* I’ll have cold sweet orange ice tea for Baby Beel, this roiboos tea with deep, rich flavors of traditional, spicy gingerbread with cinnamon and vanilla sounds interesting! And sweets, we’ll have two pumpkin cakes with maple frosting! @babybeel 

• *he is excitedly looking around the bakery and taking a good sniff of the sweet aromas that are coming from the kitchen.* Mmmm!!!

• Gintoki Lucifer WhiteSugarDemon Sakata

Organizer
    November 21, 2018 at 6:39 am

Oi! I got those for you  Oga and Baby Beel and I’m putting this carrot cake with cream cheese frosting on the shelf for anyone who wants some. *cuts it up and let’s people take what they would like.*

• Akane {JusticeForceSugarFang} Tsunemori De’Kougami

November 21, 2018 at 6:51 am

*She smiled as she had caught the scent of something amazing and she walked inside the bakery then nodded seeing everyone who had come inside as well and she smiled greeting them* Hello everyone, happy thanksgiving and to you as well father. *Akane went hug Gintoki then looked to the others in welcoming them*

• This is a great idea! It’s like customer appreciation! hehe! Alright! *She gets ready to help out. She dresses up and welcomes the customers and sings a few tunes for them and gets them ready to do a bit of karaoke.* Happy Friendsgiving/Thanksgiving minna! Let’s have fun!

• Helena SweetSeraphimDeaSugarDemon Okumura-Sakata

Organizer
    November 21, 2018 at 8:42 am

Mori kun! Arigato for setting it all up! *She smiles and brings out the tea and sweets for the customers.* Enjoy minna!

• Helena SweetSeraphimDeaSugarDemon Okumura-Sakata

Organizer
    November 21, 2018 at 8:43 am

Feel free to try these as well!

• Apple Marigold [Vox#DominoBug]

November 21, 2018 at 10:45 am

*Apple comes in to attend the Tea and Sweets… well mostly the sweets party. She brings in an expensive-looking jar of honey from the mall as a gift.*

Hi everyone ^-^/

*She puts the jar on the counter and then waves to people, but has her eyes fixated on the sweets most of the time.*

• Princess Kandace Grandstaff

November 21, 2018 at 1:42 pm

*walks into the cafe holding everyone Thanksgiving presents* hello everyone happy Thanksgiving! i got everyone a present from me to all of you ^^

• Tama Esmeralda Hayashi-Sakata (AndroidMaidSugarDemon)

November 21, 2018 at 4:54 pm

Arigato for the gifts minna! Please help yourselves to some sweets!

• Apple Marigold [Vox#DominoBug]

November 21, 2018 at 5:45 pm

*makes a beeline for the closest frosted donut and nabs that one.*
    Marigato ^-^/

• Rika SniperSugarSpirit Minami

November 22, 2018 at 12:12 am

*Rika arrives at the bakery and immediately takes a seat to start enjoying the treats and tea* Happy Friendsgiving!! *She gets a warm apple pie and tops it up with vanilla ice cream and takes the first spoonful and has a happy face* Mmmm…Delish!

• Shinneko Tekada (FeroceSatouUltharian)

November 22, 2018 at 5:20 am

*arriving at the bakery.* Looks like we made it at an excellent time! I’d like chai tea latte! *he looks around and was glad to see the smiling faces of those close to him.*

Viewing 1 - 15 of 27 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now