ways to REALLY help and contribute to Skyrie
- Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 9:21 pm #135347
We all love Skyrie and we want to keep it going, especially with the influx of new members. Here are wonderful ways to really help keep Skyrie Universe going…
- Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 9:28 pm #135349
I have an alternative. The family and I have made contributions via this means…
// If you want to send anything to keep this place as our beloved roleplay social network, I think that would be helpful and maybe Skyrie will be able to fix some of the glitches we’ve been experiencing. Arigato! //
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 6:40 pm #139478
- Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 9:30 pm #141540
// Let us all show Skyrie our appreciation by sending him nice monetary contributions for his efforts and creation. A nice Xmas bonus would be a great way to help this site!! 😎
- Apple Marigold [Vox#DominoBug]Participant
- Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 10:07 pm #141542
//At the start I was too miserly to contribute money but now I think is a great time, not only because if Christmas but because of the upcoming update. Captain Skyrie mentioned to me that after the update he’s considering advertising the site more online, so he’ll definitely need funds for that!
More money > More ads > More roleplayers :D
- Friday, December 14, 2018 at 4:13 pm #142487
// contributing to skyrie… //
- Ric (Worick Arcangelo)Participant
- Monday, January 7, 2019 at 5:20 pm #143851
// So the site needs some financial contributions. Makes sense.
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 1:54 am #145176
// With all these new members. Skyrie is sure to get a hefty contribution soon.
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 2:51 am #145179
New members = more money they will give to help the skyrie site 🙌
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 10:22 am #152625
// Since so many of you are joining and bringing friends. It would be a kind gesture if you would send Captain Skyrie a contribution. You can always send it via pay pal, just look at the previous posts in this topic. It’s not difficult and every little bit count. Hopefully we can send Skyrie a nice Xmas gift this year!
- Izuku “Deku” MidoriyaParticipant
- Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 5:24 am #152720
thank you for the link that tells how to make a donation I was wondering about that.
- Raku IchijoParticipant
- Monday, December 30, 2019 at 8:30 pm #154316
// Thank you for joining the Skyrie roleplay site. Please take a moment to check this out and send Captain Skyrie some contributions to keep this site going! Happy Holidays!
- Monday, January 13, 2020 at 1:43 am #154860
// I should have put this in here. Whoa the forums look strange.//
*Official Skyrie update from the Captain… In case you missed it.*
- Monday, January 13, 2020 at 1:43 am #154861