2021 Skyrie Site / Updates: The good, the bad, and the ugly

• 2021 Skyrie Site / Updates: The good, the bad, and the ugly

• Laxus Dreyar *RagingBoltSugarBeast

September 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Let’s put some of the issues we see here, so I can email them to Captain Skyrie if it hasn’t been mentioned yet. He might even see them here. Be helpful and if you can describe as best you can. Thanks everyone!

• Diavolo * EnigmaViolentoSugarBeast

September 16, 2021 at 7:59 pm

// I think I saw people already mentioned it but

Numero UNO…. it’s too damn bright! Give us a dark mode option, this is tacky haha.

2. All the photos are in one place but they aren’t in the albums where they are supposed to be, the ones that are private are now public, and the ones that belong in rps aren’t in the rps anymore.

3. On the phone there’s no button for notifications or email.

4. I don’t believe anyone wants to sit around following all their connections but I think the Captain said he could fix that.

5. There’s no edit button in the forums.

6. Inviting people to groups seems to be an issue as well.

7. I’d like all the people that were blocked restored. That shit takes time too!!!

8. This isn’t an individual issue so an email isn’t going to cut it, it requires a complete, all around fix.

• Diavolo * EnigmaViolentoSugarBeast

September 16, 2021 at 8:00 pm

// I love this site but what the hell happened! Good effort Capt but don’t you ever actually watch how we use the site?

• // Some good things, I see a timeline which is nice and the date we joined which I remember some people asking for.

• // I see most of the issues I noticed has been noted here. It’s too bad, I was really enjoying the modeling/imvu photos some of you were posting up and the place was visually pleasant. Like coming in for eye candy but now…..

• Sesshomaru Bokyosei 殺人的SugarDemonDog

September 19, 2021 at 7:23 pm

@skyrie

// Please restore the photos that were previously posted with the roleplays in all the groups we frequent. An individual email won’t help if the issue is with all the groups and all of our members. So, please fix this and the issues already listed here.

Even the “block” settings are disaster. You can still see what the individual posts. That’s not useful.

Also, I agree that a darker color option would be great. This color is annoying to most of us, too bright.

I look forward to improvement that is best for those who constantly use your site and not those who are here to annoy the majority of us.

• Sesshomaru Bokyosei 殺人的SugarDemonDog

September 19, 2021 at 7:41 pm

// One good thing is that “posts” can be edited. Thank you for that.

September 19, 2021 at 9:42 pm

// I bring you all some good news!

For videos… so far… to restore them, you will have to go through your timeline and edit the post. There are three dots next to the post, click on that and then on “update post,” the videos should re-appear! Happy Sunday to all!

• Takatin ~ JinchūrikiSugarBeast

September 19, 2021 at 9:45 pm

// The same thing that you do for the videos can be done for the photos. The photos may show up. Good luck and a million thanks to my hero Mecher! haha

September 19, 2021 at 9:49 pm

// It’s time consuming but we finally have a solution and some hope. haha

Maybe Skyrie can do some kind of mass post update? @skyrie

• Star Satanachia ~AstreaDevilukean SugarDemon~

September 19, 2021 at 10:48 pm

// YAY!!! It works!! Mecher is our hero! haha

Btw: I saw my photo albums! I think that’s more good news.

• // If someone finds a solution to restore the photos for the forums/discussions. Please let us know. I didn’t see an option for that like the one you all found for the photos/videos.

• Akatsuki Natsume

September 19, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Yeah i already try that update photos before but when i update it the picture gone from my album. The picture still in the group though. I have like around 200 pictures to 182 in my album.

• Jean Grey κοσμικόςSugarSpirit

September 20, 2021 at 12:46 am

// Any photos that are posted as a reply instead of the initial post cannot be upload and strangely enough it disappears. It’s gone.

Also, the website is not very user friendly via mobile phones.

• Sirene 《GarrasSeductorasSugarFiend》

September 20, 2021 at 4:18 am

// I found that some rp posts that had photos from about 5 months ago were there. That’s so weird. The others I’ve tried to “update post” but it’s annoying to do that for all my posts.

Viewing 1 - 15 of 26 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now