Merry Christmas and Happy Winter Solstice (2019)

• Merry Christmas and Happy Winter Solstice (2019)

• Aura WhiteLotusSugarFang Shimizu-OkumuraSakata

December 30, 2019 at 4:21 pm

*Shows up trying not to appear so sad* Happy new year everyone I love you all so, seasons blessings to you this coming time.

• Yuriko Shimizu Okumura{BlueLilieseSugarFang}

December 31, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Happy new year mommy and family, yuri loves you all too! *She giggled as she stepped out from behind her mother and greeting everyone she smiled*

• Grae *IceBusterSugarKnight* OkumuraSakata

December 31, 2019 at 9:03 pm

*Grey had entered the bakery and he saw the decorations and then realized the events taking place and he smiled joining in creating snowflakes for the occasion* Happy new year to you all.

• Raizel-Kazuma YagamiHeita ✝️NoblesseShadowLight

January 1, 2020 at 8:26 pm

*Raizel had allowed Kazuma to take the reigns as he would sleep while the other half of himself greeted his family members he loved so* Happy new year everyone, from me and Rai here *He chuckled knowing Raizel would hate it he did that but he had control currently so he didn’t care*

• Ren Mikihara-Testarossa 💜AmethystFoxFlareSugarDemon

January 1, 2020 at 8:50 pm

Happy New Year minna!

And thank you Noloty and Boris for keeping the bakery safe during the uprising apocalypse! Hopefully we’ll see a brighter future and then really indulge in sweets hehe 😉

• Urakaze Ezurate (BlueBerryGalactoseBestiariasz)

January 2, 2020 at 1:17 am

Happy New Year! Thank you for being my family and friends! I look forward to face the future with all of you 😉

• Stella {RokuShutaSugarFang} KuroiSakata De’ Yatogami

January 2, 2020 at 1:13 pm

*Mato smiled as she noticed that Yato and Grey had joined them in the celebrations and she hugged them both* Happy birthday and happy new year to you all, lets have a great new year together! *She then noticed Urakaze and went hug her*

• Shizuru {AncientForceSugarKnight} Shu-Sakata

January 4, 2020 at 4:55 am

*Shizuru arrived as a favor from his wife who was still in the infirmary, she had asked him to go and wish the family a good new year in her place while she recovered her energy. He agreed and went to the bakery to meet everyone and when he saw them he greeted them* Hello minna, happy birthday and also new year’s greetings/blessings to you. 

• Luna Leviachan ~BeliaDevilukean SugarDemon~

January 4, 2020 at 4:58 am

// Thank you minna! This RP Thread is now closed. We’re doing back to our current rps. //

Viewing 61 - 69 of 69 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now