Snowman Building Contest (Winter 2018)

• Snowman Building Contest (Winter 2018)

• Mystia Lorelei

December 4, 2018 at 6:47 am

Minna! This month we’re going to be hosting a snowman contest sponsored by Mystia’s Lamprey Cart!

Rules are simple:
    Build a snowman
    Take a photo
    //It can be an rl photo, a drawing, a written description, or taken from the internet, anime, wherever//
    Make sure Mystia gets it
    //Just put it in this forum eheheh//
    You’ll be judged based on awesomeness, beauty and creativity
    So will your snowman 😛

First prize is a voucher for a free set of six ski sessions!
    Judging will begin on Hijirimas Christmas Eve so make sure you get your photo in by then!

*Small print:* We’re looking for more judges so contact Mystia if you want to help judge. Arigato!

• Mystia Lorelei

December 16, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Hey everyone, just a reminder that you’ve got a week left to show me your snowman pics! Go go go!

• Mystia Lorelei

December 24, 2018 at 9:04 pm

*Mystia goes around the plaza ringing a bell* Attention, attention! The snowman contest is over! I hope you all had fun. I sure did, and I wasn’t even allowed to enter!

Well let’s get the judging over with! I’ll start with Gin-san’s entry, the Neo Armstrong Whatchamacallit Cannon. Cannons are awesome, and with wings and a slide, that makes it almost as awesome as me! Very creative too, especially the wings. The beauty score is low because it’s missing a nose! No nose! No nose! No nose! It scores 9 for awesomeness, 4 for beauty, 8 for creativity, giving it a total score of 37! //Actual total: 21//

Apple’s entry’s next: Baron von Fiddlestein! Pretty basic, but the mustache is absolutely quote unquote, spiffing. I like the hat too. Nose could’ve been a carrot. It gets a 6 for awesomeness, 7 for beauty, 6 for creativity, putting its total at 23! //Actual total: 19//

Noloty was last to enter her Super Snowman. It’s really big and even has supersized clothes to go with it! Of course, it has a carrot nose! Yesss! Very impressive! Awesomeness gets a 9, beauty a 9, creativity a 5, putting your total at 82! //Actual total: 23//

So now that the scores are all added up the winner is Noloty and the Snow Giant! Congrazzles! Please help yourself to tickets for 6 free ski sessions, sponsored by Mystia’s Lamprey Cart Incorporated Registered Trademark Limited!

Arigato for showing me some great snowmen! Happy holidays!

@shiroyassha
    @goldmari
    @promiscuous

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now