<>

• Here you can be as creative as you like but please keep in mind its a magic library/shop so please respect other members of this place and me of course.

Please conduct yourself accordingly here and be respectful!!!!

I will not tolerate any drama here, you will be removed without warning and i would hate to have to do such a thing so please be more mature as not to do this thank you.

Please RP here as if you were in a shop/library and do not use this place to do this and that behind book shelves, I ask you take all heated ideas you may get for that sort of thing to your respected inbox or private group. No one needs to or wants to see your actions with your significant other/interest.

You may post music videos here but when you do so please have the respect of others to say your using headphones in to listen to it respecting the theme of this place.

DO NOT jump in on any active RP going on, you must ASK FIRST and for the love of Christ wait for someone to respond to you before you assume things.

Please do not copy anyone’s pictures they may use here in their posts, i ask you have more respect not to do something so childish they have a wide array of characters to use so be expressive and don’t copy anyone else.

Have fun here and enjoy,

Miyabi Kourin Kokonoe

Viewing 1 of 1 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now