Forum Practice area (Post anything) 2018

• Forum Practice area (Post anything) 2018

• Forums are similar to blogs. You click on “Create New Topic in..”name of group” and then you’ll see an area to write a topic title and below that an area for your post.

You’ll see two tabs, one says Visual and one says Text. Please be careful, if you are going to use a link or you are going to copy something from a website and post it here, use “TEXT” otherwise you’ll end up creating a post with exposed HTML.

• Apple Marigold [Vox#DominoBug]

Organizer
    October 13, 2018 at 5:38 am

// Oh yeah, nobody should be afraid to add new topics either. This can be done by going to the bottom of the topics list. There’ll be a couple of boxes there for you to type up the first post of your new forum topic.

• Ecko Haruki =AndroidesSugarSoul= Elric OkumuraSakata

December 14, 2018 at 4:28 pm

// Feel free to visit the forums on Sandbox and use this area to practice using “topics” First try is good here and you can test Visual vs Text. 😉

• Ecko Haruki =AndroidesSugarSoul= Elric OkumuraSakata

December 20, 2018 at 9:44 pm

// Practice? Anyone? hehe

• Ilaria Tae Yamada

May 28, 2020 at 9:54 pm

// Thank you! This is very useful!

• Magpie Monochrome

June 16, 2020 at 3:04 am

// So you can post anything here? If that’s the case I just want to let people know that I made a group aimed at antiheroes, villains, morally grey characters and alike. It’s called ‘ The Broken Compass ‘ and is a Tavern made from an old shipwreck. I thought the name was pretty smart because a Broken Compass could have led to the shipwreck and can also refer to people’s moral compass. I felt like characters who weren’t super goodie twoshoes had nowhere to fit in so viola, a tavern with no rules. Of course heroes and such are welcome to. Hope to see you all there.

• // First, good luck with your group/tavern.
    I did have to say this though. I have to disagree. I feel that villains thrive well here. No one is told not to do things except among stories that are already in progress. And I believe that’s agreeable and respectable. There are many villain groups on here from serious to comical ones. So, I don’t see what you’re saying. The so-called do-gooders here you are referring to have made this an excellent place for everyone. Simply by adding some order out of chaos and sometimes creating chaos where we all have fun. I have no complaints. Basically, as was posted in the new “welcome” note. Everyone has always had the right do to their own thing, as long as you don’t mess up someone else’s thing. I don’t see that as unreasonable. Respect and you’ll be respected. That’s all there is to it.

Enrico (from a villain. I resent that remark.)

• ++testing, testing 123++

🙂

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 posts

The discussion ‘Forum Practice area (Post anything) 2018’ is closed to new replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now