Activity Forums Group Forums SBURB and SGRUB Strike Back Earth (Second timeline)

• Earth (Second timeline)

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 25, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Casi walked over and climed climbed onto the bed. She slipped between his wings and gently cupped his cheek. She rubbed small circles to help him calm down, her other hand teasingly drew lines on his shoulder, not really touching his shoulder. But enough for him to feel the light.strokes. It tracked up slightly and drew very light circles where she.was kneeing him before.

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 10:25 pm

-Cunneris smiled a bit and the growls turned to the soft growl purrs. He relaxed his wings and felt at ease. He looked at her and said, “What would I do without you?” His legs sretched out, giving her room to come closer.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 25, 2014 at 10:31 pm

Casi shrugged,”I don’t know, get addicted to sopor?” She curled back up beside him, dropping the hand on his cheek and just rubbed small circled on hos throat. She tucked his head under her own and started to hum.

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 11:54 pm

-Cunneris smiled and purred to her touch. He chuckled a little bit but felt alright once more. He then stretched his wings out and promptly wrapped it around them. His eyes closed and he moved to hold her close.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 26, 2014 at 12:01 am

Casi snuggled into him and kept rubbing circles,”I’m glad that your okay now.” Her voice was soft as she spoke.The girl leaned into him and sighed contently,”You purr makes me vibrate,” she giggled slightly.

• Lord English

July 26, 2014 at 12:03 am

-Cunneris’ face would have grown warm, he liked her giggle. He continued his odd growl purr, the circles feeling great. He kept his eyes shut and over time the purr was fading like he was falling asleep. Nothing seemed to bother him at the time.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 26, 2014 at 12:07 am

Casi shifted and held onto Cunneris, tucking his head under her chin and hummed soft. The girl gently smoothed a hand down his his neck, letting it rest on his shoulder gently. She rubbed a thumb over his shoulder, massaging it gently.

• Lord English

July 26, 2014 at 12:14 am

-Cunneris’ purrs grew silent to a halt, his breathing becomming the only sound he was making. He had fallen asleep, right there without any issue. He was tired, he’d fought so hard to remain himself.-

Viewing 2,416 - 2,423 of 2,423 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now