Activity Forums Group Forums SBURB and SGRUB Strike Back Earth (Second timeline)

• Earth (Second timeline)

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 5:19 pm

-Cunneris stayed on the bed and did one more little purr growl and watched her go to the door. MecBridge was outside and he spoke swiftly, “We’ve got a problem… What command did he give Scratch?” He seemed rather concerned and rushing.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 25, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Casi blinked,”Go be dormant I think? ” Her.voice turned worried,”Is something wrong with Scratch?” She gave MecBridge a confused glance.

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 6:39 pm

-MecBridge nodded and said, “Yeah… That order has a line of orders… He made sure if that particular order was given he’d off himself. So… that’s what he’s trying to do. If he doesn’t succeed in an hour, we have to kill him. Right now, Messe and Long are holding him down. He’s already bleeding all over the place but his first guardian powers are rehealing him as well as God Teir powers. We need… him… and please hurry.” He was careful not to say Cunneris’ names. He really didn’t want shocked again.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 25, 2014 at 6:49 pm

Casi narrowed her eyes and agent to Cunneris, shaking his shoulder,”Um, Love Scratch is trying to kill himself.” She winched,”I think you have to order him to just chill out..”

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 6:58 pm

-Cunneris looked at her and sighed, “I heard it all… Why… The fuck… Does future me make this so damn… well… hard…?” He stood up and went to MecBridge, who lead them to Scratch’s room. Scratch was stabbing himself with his tail and MecBridge dove to grab it quick. The other two were holding his arms and legs. Then he started throwing shit out of his sylladex to try and hurt himself. Cunneris growled and they all looked at him, he was getting pissed.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 25, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Casi followed Cunneris,”Because he’s being a bloody git.” Her voice was slightly annoyed then went over to Scratch, tossing the objects away.

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 7:42 pm

-Scratch looked at Casi with begging eyes. He was terrified and it could be read as such and he whispered, “Let me follow these orders… I don’t want to deal with him again… please…” His voice was shaking. Cunneris had slipped right back into it to the point he hit MecBridge into a wall just simply because he was in his way. The other ones cowered and bowed down before him. Scratch stayed put except for curling up, he was sparking with a little bit of green lightening and he bowed before him despite the orders. Cunneris was just glaring.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 25, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Casi backed off to let him do his thing, she scooted backwards slowly, so she doesn’t encourage his rage. The girl kept her eyes steady on Cunneris though, watching him.

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 8:31 pm

-Cunneris gripped Scratch by the throat and started gripping, hard. The bones were heard cracking as Scratch seemed to try and catch breath. Cunneris brought Scratch right into his face and roared into it. Scratch was shaking and he nearly gave up struggling, opting to hang there and try to stop choking. The other three nearly stood up to try to help Scratch but Cunneris used his wings to knock them right back down. He was beyond furious and he spoke to Scratch in a horrible tone, “Where’s your fun now…? There is violence and you aren’t laughing… Laugh pretty boy…” Scratch tried to but it was a very weak attempt and his shaking sounded through as he forced it out. Cunneris then threw him at the wall and a hard crack was heard as he dented into it and got impaled on the materials. Scratch didn’t know what to do.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 25, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Casi went over to Scratch,”Reverse your order Cunneris, make him active once more.” Her voice was soft but stronger. She leveled her eyes with him, which where now adored with pointed shades.

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 8:44 pm

-Scratch started pulling himself out of the hole, Cunneris reached around and grabbed him to push him back in saying, “Did I tell you that you could move?” Scratch was shaking horribly and stayed put. Cunneris heard Casi and he smirked, “You three… You are free from any previous orders… Scratch… You will be my personal punching bitch… Is that clear?” The other three stood up and looked at each other, worried greatly and terrified. Scratch coughed out some blood and said, “Sir, you’re destroying a universe…” Cunneris wrapped his hand over Scratch’s torso and began to squeeze, “That is not… what I asked…” Scratch cried out in pain and threw his head back.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 25, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Casi put a firm hand on Cunneris’,”Stop and control yourself Love.” Her voice was strong and she gently pried his hand from Scratch.

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 8:55 pm

-Cunneris did a light growl but he let her remove his hand. Scratch took a deep breath and turned his head to the side, he looked pitiful in comparison to Cunneris as he was. Cunneris growled out, “You will not kill yourself… You will NOT harm Casi… You WILL do as you are told… Understood…?” Scratch quietly nodded, still shaking. Cunneris moved closer and said, “I didn’t hear that…” Scratch turned his head to Cunneris and said, “y-yes… s-sir..” Cunneris punched him in the face and roared, “SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!” Scratch replied firmly, “YES SIR!” Cunneris then turned to the door and said, “You better fix that hole… Scratch…” Scratch tried to pull himself out of it and siad, “Right away sir…” Cunneris left the room to go back to Casi’s without a second thought. Scratch could barely get out of the hole and flopped down with his blood making a puddle beneath him. He couldn’t stop shaking.-

• WinkAndGiveDoubleguns

July 25, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Casi gently patted Scratch’s head, then turn to the three,”Help him is you can, please.” She stood and trailed back to her room. The girl opened the door and closed it quietly behind her. She walked over to Cunneris,”Love?” Her voice was hesitate and soft.

• Lord English

July 25, 2014 at 10:11 pm

-The three nodded and went to help Scratch. Cunneris was laying on her bed with his wings folded around him, growling but seeming to be trying to calm himself down. His legs were curled up to his chest and he was holding them.-

Viewing 2,401 - 2,415 of 2,423 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now