JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (2012) a summary

• JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (2012) a summary

• Summary
    “Late 19th century. Young, handsome and wealthy English nobleman Jonathan Joestar seems to have everything people crave for. His lowly-born adopted brother Dio Brando, brought into the family by Jonathan’s father, is particularly jealous of Jonathan. When Jonathan found out Dio’s horrible secret, he tried to use an stone mask that looks like a torture instrument to kill Jonathan. Jonathan who’s into archaeology kept the stone mask as a momento his mother left behind. Dio figured he would use it to make the death looks like an accident. However, the stone mask is anything but a simple instrument.”
    And from here on we give our own sick little twist.

• Dio Brando (EgregiousGalactoseBestiarusz)

Organizer
    March 10, 2017 at 6:24 am

Organizer
    March 10, 2017 at 6:34 am

*Waiting a long time to rid myself of Dario Brando, my own father who was the lousy drunk who supposedly saved George Joestar, JoJo’s father. I made sure to play my cards right. I intended to be the richest and most powerful man in the world. Or at least take over the Joestar wealth.*

• *He was feeling upset after standing up for a girl named Erina who was being bullied by two boys but instead got a beating. He headed back to the comfort of his home where his father scolded him and had him take up boxing for self defense. After some time he had done well and now had a dog named Danny that he loved to play with.* Isn’t today the day that Dio is coming? *he was a bit excited.* A new friend to spend time with!

Organizer
    March 10, 2017 at 6:56 am

*Dio spits on his father’s grave and takes a ride towards the Joestar mansion. Once he arrives he steps out of the vehicle and sees a clumsy rich kid approaching him. He sizes him up with his red eyes. Glaring as he wonders.* Is this the fool son of George Joestar. Tch, I’m going to have to break this one!

• *He walks over and politely introduces himself* You must be Dio Brando! It’s great to meet you. I’m JoJo and that dog there is my pet, his name is Danny! He’s really playful. *chuckles*

Organizer
    March 10, 2017 at 7:01 am

*he gives JoJo an unimpressed look. As soon as JoJo enthusiastically calls the dog over and it runs towards them, Dio kicks it hard.* Oops I thought it would attack me. *he said bluntly.*

• *he’s dumbfounded by what he’s seen.* You, you did that on purpose! *he squares off at Dio* You bastard! That’s my dog! You did that on purpose!!

Organizer
    March 10, 2017 at 7:04 am

*Amused, he looks at Jojo and thinks to himself.* Hmm so he thinks he can fight. This will be amusing. *He then speak to JoJo.* What are you accusing me of? The damn dog is rabid! It tried to jump me!

• *He thought about it but he didn’t believe Dio* Liar! How could you be so cold hearted to kick a dog, my dog!! *they were about to fight when JoJo’s father came out and had them end their argument. JoJo’s father believed Dio and almost convinced JoJo that maybe Dio was startled. And JoJo forgave him at least at that moment.* Umm you’re right father, I suppose he could have been startled! *I hope father is right.*

Organizer
    March 10, 2017 at 7:16 am

Apology accepted! *Dio said, trying to look innocent in front of JoJo’s father. He headed up the stairs towards his room, leaving his luggage behind for the butler. As soon as he noticed that JoJo was about to pick up his luggage, Dio dashed down and grabbed JoJo by the wrist. He looked around to see if Joestar Sr. was gone.* Listen filthy snob, don’t touch my luggage. In fact don’t touch anything of mine!

• Ow ow ow! Dio! I was only trying to help! Honest! Why are you so jumpy? I meant no ill will.

Organizer
    March 10, 2017 at 7:24 am

*Grins and whispers in his ear.* Listen here you bastard! Listen well JoJo! Everything her now belongs to me and I don’t want you touching anything of mine. Your home is mine, your friends will be mine, your life is mine! I will break you! *he then pushes JoJo away and heads upstairs with his luggage and closes the door to his room.*

• *Confused and startled by what he’s hearing. JoJo stands stunned at the bottom of the stairs. He begins to feel a strange sort of despair.* What has father allowed into our house. Why does Dio hate me so? I just met him!

Viewing 1 - 14 of 14 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now