Activity Forums Group Forums Boarding School Actual RP

• Actual RP

NatalieT396 updated 8 years, 11 months ago 24 Members · 2,448 Posts
  • Chael

June 1, 2015 at 2:53 am

“It doesn’t look like it’s going to be very cloudy tonight. The sun will set in a little while so maybe we can stargaze a bit.”

• NatalieT396

June 1, 2015 at 2:55 am

I love stargazing. It is always so pretty especially when you lie down on your back in a park or field and can see them through the trees.

• Chael

June 1, 2015 at 3:01 am

*I smile.* “Well I’m glad you think so because that’s the plan.” *I hold the door open to my favorite Chinese restaurant. Once we are inside I order some Rice and Orange Chicken, I decide to get a house special Chow Mein hoping we will have enough.* “Is that enough? Do you want anything else?”

• NatalieT396

June 1, 2015 at 3:04 am

Nope that’s good. *i smile at him as he pays for the food*

• Chael

June 1, 2015 at 3:07 am

*As we walk toward the park I notice she is wearing a nice dress and shoes.* “If you want I can carry you once we get there. I don’t want you to have to walk through the grass in your shoes.”

• NatalieT396

June 1, 2015 at 3:08 am

If you want. *Smiling that he noticed the outfit*

• Chael

June 5, 2015 at 12:20 am

*When the sidewalk comes to an end I pick Autumn up with one hand around her back and another below her knees.* “We don’t have very far to go. The trail is quite short and will take us right to the hilltop.”

• NatalieT396

June 5, 2015 at 12:22 am

That’s fine *I wrap my arms around his neck*

• Chael

June 5, 2015 at 12:28 am

*When we come to the top of the hill I set her down and open my bag. I take out a large blanket and spread it out on the hilltop. I sit down and gesture for her to sit next to me.*

• NatalieT396

June 5, 2015 at 12:29 am

*i sit and pull my legs underneath me* This is so cool.

• Chael

June 5, 2015 at 12:41 am

*I open up our food and pass her a box.* “We should eat before the sun goes down.” *I smile and open up a box for myself.*

• NatalieT396

June 5, 2015 at 12:44 am

*taking the box. I take a bite* mm This is really good.

• Chael

June 5, 2015 at 1:21 am

*I smile at her as the sun begins to set.* “Yea, I’m really glad we could do this tonight.”

• NatalieT396

June 5, 2015 at 1:25 am

Me too *i smile back and watches the sun set*

• Chael

June 5, 2015 at 1:28 am

*As I finish up I close the box and pack it neatly away in my bag. Just as the sun creeps over the horizon I lay down.* “Hey you can already see a few stars.” *I smile and point towards the sky.*

Viewing 2,431 - 2,445 of 2,448 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now