Actual RP

• Actual RP

Etherin Ven Scastroto updated 9 years ago 22 Members · 6,838 Posts
  • OmgItsFallen

May 6, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Fallen just shakes her head

• Etherin Ven Scastroto

May 6, 2015 at 9:01 pm

I walk close to Fallen. “What is it?” I am now worried about her.

• OmgItsFallen

May 6, 2015 at 9:04 pm

“Nothing” Fallen smiles

• Etherin Ven Scastroto

May 6, 2015 at 9:09 pm

“Alright.” I am still wondering what is going on with Fallen but I will ignore it for now. “Hey I am going to get more Popsicle’s alright?”

• The Best Kind of Villian

May 6, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Natalie watches the fray and hardly notices her shoe disappear until Nero mentioned it, “Oh hey. I think I need that.” She telewarps over to the girl, her hat now an eyepatch for some reason. She tries to take the shoe back, “Mine.”

• Etherin Ven Scastroto

May 6, 2015 at 10:02 pm

I walk back inside and grab my bag from my room I head over to new girl. “Hey, do not push your luck too far with Fallen.” I tell the her.

• Blitz

May 6, 2015 at 10:05 pm

Bones sits next to Nova on the couch and puts his arm around her “hey Dakota, is she alright?” he says, pointing outside to fallen

• Etherin Ven Scastroto

May 6, 2015 at 10:07 pm

“I don’t know. Something has been bugging her for a while, I can tell.” I tell bones.

• Raven Nightrunner

May 6, 2015 at 10:07 pm

Aria observes the events taking place as Fallen then leaves the room ans starts yelling. Welp. She watches Dakota leave and then she says Okay then. She then pays attention to Natalie trying to take her shoe back. No, my shoe. Aria lifts the hat even higher into the air, almost to the ceiling. On the inside, Aria is giggling up a storm.

• The Best Kind of Villian

May 6, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Natalie’s now black eye glares at the girl, then taking off her other shoe and throwing it at her levitating shoe, “You’re not very good at making friends!”

• OmgItsFallen

May 6, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Fallen walks back in grabs the shoe and hands it 2 Nat. She then walks in her room and shuts the door.

• Etherin Ven Scastroto

May 6, 2015 at 10:11 pm

I knock on Fallen’s door. “Hey, it’s me. Can I come in?”

• OmgItsFallen

May 6, 2015 at 10:14 pm

“Sure.” Fallen says

• Raven Nightrunner

May 6, 2015 at 10:15 pm

As Fallen gives Nat the floating shoe, Aria quickly makes the other one levitate upside down on the ceiling

• Etherin Ven Scastroto

May 6, 2015 at 10:16 pm

I close the door behind me as I walk in. I sit next to Fallen. “Okay tell me what is going on I know something is bugging you.”

Viewing 6,811 - 6,825 of 6,838 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now