Are you new? Introduce yourselves to everyone!

Hello everyone my name is Izuku Midoriya and I came here from aniroleplay.com it is nice to meet you I look forward to role playing with you all and making some friends here.

• Akatsuki Natsume
      Participant

i understand Haruki-san
      <p style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 16px 0px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87); font-family: Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>1. my name is Akatsuki Natsume (pen name)</p>
      <p style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 16px 0px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87); font-family: Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>2. i’m just a normal human probably</p>
      <p style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 16px 0px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87); font-family: Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>3. i like messages / chats</p>
      <p style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 16px 0px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87); font-family: Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>4. i like one on one (1×1) rps or group rps.</p>
      <p style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 16px 0px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87); font-family: Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>5. i talk about anything</p>

Hi Violetta, I’m Trixie! We met briefly. I have my info on my profile. Nice to meet you and Happy New Year in advance!

• Raku Ichijo
      Participant

And I’m Raku, I think I updated my profile hahaha but umm Violetta’s my girl and that’s all you need to know. Hi Trixie! See you soon! HNY!

Hey there Leona ;) Beautiful family you got there. I hope to meet them once I make my entry.

• Chun Li
      Participant

Hello everyone, my names Chun Li friend of Lady Zhen Ji nice to meet you all. I do not like messages so if you need to say anything simply do so :) Information is on my profile.

• Ryu Zao
      Participant

Hi everyone i’m Ryuu Zaoh, friend of Lady Genkai. Look forward to meeting you all soon! *Princely bows*

//Ryu=kun I see you made it. Hai she has informed me that you were supposed to be showing up, welcome to skyrie. Be sure to read everything and practice here before jumping in anywhere.