The Grand Hall Banquet

• Reimu Hakurei
      Participant

[This is the grand hall of the town which is housed in an old abandoned church on the top of the mountains hill that was decorated entirely for the festive events of the Christmas holidays. She does the décor for each event with help from her friends that offer to.]

*Reimu smiled as she had set out a table full of food and sweets she had been sent by her kind kitsune friend and finished hanging up garland and lights for a big Christmas tree in the grass outside and hoped that she would have some friends and maybe some of the new arrivals to feel a sense of the holidays with a happy and festive mood about in the air. Smiling she finished setting up everything and went to hand out invitations for all her friends to let them know they are welcomed as well as the new arrivals to this new world and welcome everyone to celebrate with friends.* “Hello minna, welcome to the holiday party! Have some food and eggnog with sweets and even hot cocoa with friends and your families!”

*Helena was deeply involved in several holiday celebrations but she took some time to head over to Mount Hakurei with some Yuletide gifts and bakery goods for miss Reimu. She also brought her invitations to all the events she was joining in with her family at the SweetSugar Bakery, The Foxflame Ballroom, Funlandia, and Peppermint Peak. There would be so much going on and she wanted Reimu and her friends to join them as well.

Helena was wearing a black hat with peach ornaments that miss Apple had gifted her and a peach colored woolen coat with black faux fur trimmings on the hood and cuffs,  to match. She cheerfully walked up to the banquet hall where she found miss Reimu and gave her a warm hug.* Happy Holidays dear! It’s great to see you again! I love what you have done here. *She giggles* Such a banquet! She removes her hat and jacket to reveal a purple evening dress. She takes a seat and thanks Reimu for the meal.* Itadakimasu! *Then she starts to eat.*

• Reimu Hakurei
      Participant

*Returning the warm embrace she smiled to her and was glad that the lady was able to make it to her little set up here in the mountain shrine she called home in this new world. All things as of late were different for Reimu but she was not going to let that get to her so instead she simply looked to her then let go from the hug and nods* Happy holidays to you as well Lady Helena-sama, I wish to thank you for looking out for me since I have been here in this new world. Without someone to be there and show me the proper way I would not have ever made it to where I am now so I am deeply grateful to you, please do enjoy this I have here if you would like anything else I can get it for you but please do make yourself comfortable here as you are my first guest to this” *She smiled and chuckled slightly*