Rp (Last)

    • Chris the wise
      Participant
    • #128028

      Aurelian leaps back, falling onto his rear and chuckling.

    • Wake
      Participant
    • #128073

      Tyr hopped up a few more branches to exit Sevrin’s line of sight as he scaled a tree. He continued to observe the two of their interactions with a mixture of curiosity and amusement, silently chuckling to himself as Aurelian fell.

    • Andi Wolf
      Participant
    • #128102

      Severin pants lightly up in the tree, pulling his hood further over his face, to make sure his face couldn’t be seen. Not realizing that his arm had been cut by one of the branches, looking down in time to see a few drops of blood drop from his fingers and onto the leaves below.

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Andi Wolf.
    • Chris the wise
      Participant
    • #128258

      Aurelian spots the blood “are you okay?” he calls, reaching into his pouch and holds up a bandage towards Severin.

    • Andi Wolf
      Participant
    • #128260

      Severin places his hand over the wound, climbing further into the tree without a word.

    • Chris the wise
      Participant
    • #129741

      Aurelian sighs, placing the bandage on a lower branch and shuffling back.

    • Andi Wolf
      Participant
    • #129742

      Severin looks to him for a second before he grabs a branch and lowers his body down some, getting the bandage to hook over one of his feet before pulling himself back up and sits leaming against the tree trunk, bandaging his arm.

    • Chris the wise
      Participant
    • #129800

      Aurelian smiles up at Severin “better?” he asks looking up.

    • Andi Wolf
      Participant
    • #129950

      Severin stays silent as he watches Aurelian from under his hood.

    • Chris the wise
      Participant
    • #129989

      Aurelian chuckles and sits down “shy aintcha.”

    • Andi Wolf
      Participant
    • #129992

      Severin snorts softly.

    • Chris the wise
      Participant
    • #130010

      Aurelian sips from a canteen, looking around “you don’t need to worry, I’m no threat.”

    • Andi Wolf
      Participant
    • #130030

      “That’s what they all say.” Severin says in a low voice.

    • Chris the wise
      Participant
    • #130138

      “Ah” exclaims Aurelian “I got some words out of you” he looks triumphant.

    • Andi Wolf
      Participant
    • #130142

      Severin clares at him from behind his hood.